Chapter 3/4 shippuden Pain arc begans!

The toad had come in, the showed the photo yet the toad didn't know. Naruto had gotten mad and finished off by saying he was going to avenge Jiraya. Which made Boruto remember Sasuke. But when the toad told him that he wasn't strong enough Naruto became even more pissed. They kicked Boruto out. By now. But when he saw his father open the door with a determined grin he knew something good must have happened.

"Next up Mount Myoboku!" He said then he ran off to his apartment to get ready. Everyone else exited.

"Boruto, Come in." Tsunade said. And like that he did.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Where did you come from? And don't tell me the fire, we both know thats a lie." She said rather annoyed.

"Fine, The truth is I-" Boruto took the big risk.

"Im from the future. " Boruto announced. Tsunade blink a few times. And before anything she burst all laughing. Boruto frowned.

"Im not kidding Im son of the 7th Hokage. And that is Naruto Uzumaki! " He said slamming his hands on the desk. Tsunade looked up shocked.

"7th? Naruto?" Tsunade repeated.

"Yeah," Boruto said with a smirk.

" Proof?" Tsunade demanded.

Boruto dug into his pockets and embarrassedly pulled out a Photo of his father and him. Then slammed it on the desk. Tsunade grabbed it. Her eyes widened.

"T-That is Naruto..." Tsunade said rather shocked. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HAIR!?"

Boruto frowned. And sweatdropped

" Is that all she cares about. " Boruto thought to himself.

"This is amazing. But how?" She asked.  Boruto just shrugged.

"Shizune! " She yelled.

"No you can't tell anyone! You'll change the future. " He said worried. Tsunade frowned.

"Yes? my lady." Shizune asked.

"Uh..." She looked at Boruto then back at her.

"Nothing...find someone to take in Boruto while Naruto goes off to Myobuko. " She said then stood up.

"Im off to wish Naruto off at the gates. " She said then walked pass the two.

Shizune turned to Boruto.

"Um...I guess lets go look. " Shizune said. Then the pink oinked.

-------------------------------------------
Naruto was now off at mount Myoboku after signing the treaty. Soon enough he was off learning his Sage mode.
-------------------------------------------
"So what do you say Hinata?" Ask Shizune. Hinata blinked afew times. Boruto stood behind Shizune, his arms crossed.

"Um...I uh.."  Hinata tried. But Shizune had a look of desperation on her face.

"O-Of course. " Hinata said then faked a smile. Shizune instantly thanked her, because everyone else couldn't.  Once Boruto was inside. Shizune was off back to the hospital.
-----------------
It was akward between the two. Hinata showed Boruto around, but it was no use since he already knew his place around.

"Where's you're dad?" Boruto asked randomly. Hinata lowered her eyes.

"He's out with my sister training. " Hinata said rather sad. Boruto didn't really understand it.

"Lady Hinata. Who is that with you?" The two turned to only see Neji, Lee, and Tenten.

"Neji-Niisan this is Boruto-San. He will be staying here for awhile. H-Have a mission? " Hinata asked. Neji frowned.

"He looks alot like Naruto-kun. " Lee whispered to TenTen She nodded.

Boruto's eyes widened. This was his uncle. He remembers him from a photo my is mother had. He saw how Hinata smiled at him. He just nodded. Boruto felt his eyes began to water.  His mother really loved him. But back then it seemed like they didn't like eachother at all.

"Well, Lets get going." Neji said. He gave Boruto a glance before he turned his back on the two.

"Tenten, Lee. Lets go." Neji said, they nodded then vanished away.

---------------------------------------
It had been a good 2 days until Boruto had to go live with Sakura. Boruto had enjoyed the time he had with his mother's younger self. And Hinata felt rather connected to him. But one afternoon.  Boruto was off with Sakura at the cyograhic unit trying to go in the mind of a pain with Shikamaru, Shizune, and Shiho. When there was a huge crash sound. They opened the window. And when Boruto saw smoke he knew something was wrong.

Everyone was confused and shocked all around the village. They exited the building to only see the explosions and villagers running.

Ino ran to the building her dad was in warning them.

------------------

"Tsunade-Sama! Its pain." The Shizune called storming in.

"Call lock down now, And send Naruto back!." Tsunade said calmly. The elders came in and began to tell her not to bring in Naruto. But Tsunade than remembered Boruto words and all the things Boruto had said and done. She gripped the two elders by the collars and yelled some sense in them.

--------------------
Sakura and Boruto split up with others. They tryed saving as many people as they could. Boruto was shocked.

"This wasn't suppose to happen" Boruto thought to himself.

----------------
On the other side of the village Kakashi was fighting pain. All the teams were out fighting or saving others. Tsunade started sending out anbu.

---------------------

"Boruto! You go with the villagers to safty!" Sakura said before a building fell between. Boruto frowned there was no way he was going to. He quickly made a shadow clone and sent it off to go with the villagers and protect them. He jumped up on a building and viewed everything. His eyes widened in shock.

"The village..." Boruto said shocked fire was everywhere broken houses. When he heard a shout he looked down to only see Konohamaru being chocked by a pain. Boruto quickly jump up then kicked the pain in the head surprising both Konohamaru and Pain. Boruto jumped and d grabbed Konohamaru.

"T-Thanks" Konohamaru said confused. Boruto viewed the boy and when he realized it was Konohamaru he grinned.

Boruto put his hand out then began to make the rasangan. Konohamaru looked shocked.

"Add in yours!" Boruto yelled. And together the boys had a average sized rasengan. Pain who viewed the two was shocked when his body was crushed by the rasengan.