Second to Last chapter!

Hey I know y'all wanted it all together but I decided I'll post this one for such a long wait and the next one will indeed be the last one. Hope you enjoy this one and sorry for the manga pages.

Boruto stood amazed at the sight of all the shinobi running in union that he had even loss track of where his mother had gone off to. He looked around then found her. He quickly dashed off near her before turning forward to follow where they were going. He didn't really know what this war was about but he knew it was important.

But for now he only watched as his mom was a little faster then him, she seemed rushed. His eyes looked at her hair, He remember the time when his mothers hair was long. He had always found it beautiful but either way he liked his mom the same.

But her hair not only reminded him of his mom, but also his little sister which made him slightly sad. He missed his home and felt a little regret but he also wanted to fined out what he came for.

He needs to see Naruto finally confess and thank Hinata, he know he can't know because the war, as well as it bothers him that he hadn't said anything to her. But he'll wait, it'll come soon he thought.

His legs started to hurt from all the running but he came to stop like all the others. Right below then was a huge creater and inside was no other then Naruto, Kakashi and Gai.

Boruto looked side to side and watched as a bunch of shinobi watched before he lost sight of what was happening his mother was gone. But his eyes then found Hinata holding Ino as they jumped down, not just them but everyone.

Boruto had no choice and quickly slide down, it was too much that he rolled down instead

Boruto had no choice and quickly slide down, it was too much that he rolled down instead. But when he finally made it he slowly sat up to only watch everyone as the landed. His eyes widened.

 His eyes widened