Himawari Filler

I was bored and decided to make a another small filler, I don't if I'll finish this one.

Himawari opened her eyes and soon met the blue sky. The last place she remembered was playing around in her dads office before tripping. How in the world was she in the forest.

She sat up. Feeling a breeze pass by. Instinctively she looked around.

"Mama?" She called out. She heard nothing. She knew now that using her byakugan was now necessary.

She stood up then put her hands together then focused her chakra, Hinata had warn her to not use the byakugan much unless an emergency. So for now Himawari would only use it for a small time.

She scanned the area.

She followed along a path, realizing she wasn't so far from the gate. She deactivated her byakugan. She began walking before seeing a group of teenagers making their way, in the same direction.

She followed along them near the bushes before stopping as a boy with long hair stopped and turned around.

"We know you're out there, come out." He said. His voice deep. Himawari flinched at first but revealed herself.

"Oh it really was just a kid," said a girl with two buns on her head. "She must have gotten lost, outside the gate."

The girl was about to make her way to Himawari's direction, but the boy with the long brown hair stopped her.

"Somethings not right." He said. Himawari lifted a brow before viewing the features on the males face. His eyes were like her mothers.

"But Neji she's only a child! Let's take her home to her parents." A man with a bowl cut said. Himawari's eyes widened.

Neji? Isn't uncle, named Neji?