Chapter 4 2/4 Shippuden

Unedited. Watch video at end if you want to.

Boruto had to wait outside of the code breakers building as Naruto and Shikamaru went inside to see if they could crack the code. Boruto started getting alittle Impatient. He crossed his arms and tapped his right foot. He deeply sighed. When he heard Kakashi. He knew the must have been getting closer. He smiled.

"Oi, If it isn't that kid."

Boruto turned his head back to only meet the ones of Kiba's. Shino and Hinata followed behind. Hinata layed on Akamaru's back so it could shield her stomach.

She had to leave her sweater open revealing whats under the coat which was the bandges wrapped around her. She didn't say anything but just looked at Boruto ,mouth alittle gaped.

Boruto immediately looked for his mother, and one he found out that she too was staring at him, he began feeling bad.

"Boruto, Why don't you come with to see the Hokage. We're going and she wanted to see you anyways right?" Kiba said grinning widely. Shino nodded.

Boruto looked over to the building behind him then back to them.

"Sure," Boruto answered. As they walked it was silent. Boruto could feel Kiba's eyes flicking to him afew times.Same with Shino and Hinata.

"Uh, I'm sorry. " Boruto spoke. As he looked at the ground.

"Huh? " Kiba questions.

"I'm sorry for uh confusing you for the enemy Hyuga-Sama" Boruto said trying to use her name like that. He looked over to Hinata.

"A-Ano its alright," Hinata said softly as she gripped her hands harder on Akamaru fur.

Hinata felt ashamed of herself, Why you ask? Well Hinata from the start when she was facing Boruto, for some reason she didn't want to hurt him, and all her hits were weak on purpose. But after she got hit by the rasangan, she knew she had messed up.

When Boruto saw the look in her eyes as she looked at the ground. He knew Hinata was upset. And most likely at herself.

"You know Naruto?, He was so angry at me for hurting you." Boruto said with a smile as he looked at the ground. He felt all eyes on him. Hinata's eyes widened.

"That time when I hit you with the jutsu,I was planning on throwing afew Kunai's but one of Naruto's clones stopped me with a punch so filled with anger that his eyes were even red," Boruto said then looked back at Hinata, who's cheeks flushed a little.

"T-That mad that his clone had kyuubi eyes?" Hinata thought to herself.

"He must really..." Boruto grinned "Love you.."

Hinata's eyes widened and her cheeks turned red. Kiba grinned.

"N-No! Naruto-kun! H-He um-" Hinata said pushing her head into Akamaru's back, trying to hide.

"Are you two dating? " Boruto said grinning widely. And shared eye contact with Kiba.

"Eh!? N-No um Naruto-kun he! Eh?" Hinata's face turned super red.

------------------------------------------
"The real ones not among them.."

"Whats that suppose to mean?" Naruto asked. Shikamaru, Kakashi, Naruto, and the female code breaker had finally finished the code.

"At any rate we should go see Fukasaku know, He fought pain so he might know something. " Kaksahi said.

"Okay then, Let's go see the 5th and call Fukasaku right away." Shikamaru said. (Fukasaku is the old told)

"Can I come along too?" Asked Shiho (The blonde code breaker who likes Shikamaru)

"Sure Shiho." Shikamaru said.

"Okay! Lets go let her know!" Naruto yelled, with a determined look on his face.

-------------------------
"Lady Tsunade, Here's Boruto." Shino said as he enter.

"Thank you, Shino let him in. Then you are dismissed. " Tsunade said. Sakura stooded near Tsunade's desk.

"They lied to me.." Boruto said.

"Hinata you can't hide forever. Your a beautiful young lady ." Tsunade teased as she saw her hiding behind Kiba, Cheeks still flushed.

Then team 8 left.

"Listen here Boruto you-"

"Lady Tsunade, please summon in lord Fukasaku! "

Shikamaru, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shiho arrived. And Tsunade did just as asked.

Hello, How you doing? Good? Thats good to hear.

Yep sorry for the late update. Again have soo much to do and its so annoying. But don't worry I'll try my best for more updates.

-July 30/2016