Chapter 12

Sorry guys this isn't a update just wanted to say I'm going to stop writing this book........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jk! Why would I do that?

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled standing up "What are you doing here!? I never invited you!" He said pointing at him.

"Hmph, Whatever" Sasuke responded he then sat himself Next to Hinata. Hinata gulped.

Neji only stared at Sasuke with a brow raised something had to be going on with Sasuke if he wanted to sit next to Hinata, Sasuke barely notices her.

Boruto only grinned.

'Something good must of....Wait if Sasuke and my Mom have a kid Hima might not be born" Boruto thought to himself.He Shaked his head trying to forget that thought.

----------

Naruto sat himself back on the stole with his lip cruled and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Fine...Hey wait , where Sakura-chan? " Naruto asked.

"Oh her she's-"Sasuke began.

Sakura then stepped in.

"Sakura-Chan! Come sit next to me ! Hehe" Naruto yelled happily.

Sakura looked around for othe seats but there was only one. Next to Naruto.

" Haa " She sighed "Its not like I have a choice so don't take this personally, Ok?" Sakura said pulling the stole out. Boruto didn't like this. Everyone then started eating once again.

He turned away then faced Hinata and Sasuke. Hinata you could clearly see was nervious as she only stared at her bowl of Ramen infront of her. Sasuke was only staring at Hinata deeply in thought.

'W-What do I do? H-He's staring so deeply at me'

'I need to find out why she doesn't like me'

"Hey....Are you two dating? " Boruto blurted out loudly.

Everyone turned to Boruto. Hinata with wide eyes and blush on her face and Sasuke was wide eyed. Along with everyone else. Exept Naruto of course, He was confused.

"Who dating who?" Naruto asked.

Boruto sighed.

"Sasuke and M-Hinata " Boruto responded.

"Eh!" They yelled as the other teams had just arrived.

----------------

"Lady Hinata , Its best we should just go " Neji said. Hinata stood up. They then stepped out.

"Right" Hinata said quickly. The fan girls were fighting. Kiba was laughing. Naruto was confused , Shikamaru sleeping, Choji eating. Boruto only stared. He was surprised Sasuke or Hinata didn't answer. Probably both embarrassed.

Just as Hinata was about to leave.

"Wait" Sasuke demanded.

Neji and Hinata turned.

"Neji, Let me talk to Hinata" Sasuke said.

" Alright,  Talk " Neji said coldly

"Alone" Sasuke said coldly.

Neji turned to Hinata who was quite scared.

" Only five minutes, Uchiha" Neji said then walked back into the shop.

"L-Listen Sasuke, I'm sorry ok" Hinata said then looked at the ground.

"Shut up" Sasuke said coldly " Just tell me why you don't like me" Sasuke said

Hinata was taken aback a bit.

"W-Well its just you....You scare me" Hinata said softly.

"I scare you.." Sasuke repeated.

"H-Hai" Hinata said softly.

"How?" Sasuke asked

"Your eyes" Hinata said quickly " Your eyes have a great darkness behind them" Hinata said.

Sasuke turned around then started walking away.

" This is the last time we will meet ever again" Sasuke said then disappeared.

Later that night Sasuke left the village. Nocking out Sakura and everything.