Chapter 1 Part 2 "Shippuden"

Boruto's eyes opened. The sounds of birds ringed to his ears.

"Lets go!" A voice yelled angrily.

He heard noises like people running at the sametime. He looked up lots of "People" more like clones we're hopping from to tree to tree.

A Kunai was then thrown to his direction. Boruto jumped up.

----

Before

"Ok Hinata, Naruto split up and look. Naruto make some clones" Yamoto Said. Naruto and Hinata nodded.

-------

"Hinata I'll be right back ok I'm going that way" Naruto said.

"O-Oh ok" Hinata said then nodded.

Team 7 and Team 8 had gotten the mission to look for Sasuke. This is before Sasuke had killed Itachi.

------
Now

Boruto jumped out, he saw a women in a white cloak. She instantly dashed at him.

Boruto dodged her hits.

"Do you know where Sasuke Uchiha is !" She yelled as she tried Hitting him.

'She has the Byukagan.....hm... Wait she's must be a enemy" Boruto thought. He quickly threw a smoke bomb to the ground.

Hinata looked around her, purple smoke was everywhere. Something then grabbed her arms. Two Boruto clones helt onto her. She was just about to activate her Byukagan.

But a strong power Hit her in the stomach pushing her back to hit a tree. Boruto had thrown his mini Rasangan. Hinata slowly got up blood poured from her head.

"What the?" Boruto said shocked.

Hinata got in stance.

"Byukagan! " She yelled weakly. She felt so hurt she could fell herself bleeding but she knew she couldn't give up. Boruto furrowed his eyebrows. He threw a few Kunai's. But something punched him so hard he flew to a tree . He didn't see if he hit or not.

He looked over the person who had punched him. A blonde stood there his eyes were a red color and his eyebrows were furrowed. He then looked at the women again. There was a other blonde he hand blocked all the Kunai's with his Kunai.His eyes were normal..Blue.But that didn't hide the frown he carried

"Hinata get behind me" Naruto said. Hinata stared shocked.

"Are you ok?" Naruto said as he looked back at her. Hinata nodded lying

Boruto could feel the pain on His cheek. So much Chakra was in that punch. He couldn't hear for alittle. The Red eyed Naruto poofed away. For some reasona Boruto felt like he knew him.

"Who are you!?" Yelled Naruto. Boruto stood up weakly. That voice. He got a better view. He was alittle tall..Blonde...Weard a orange jumpsuit but was also black.

"Answer me! Dammit!" Naruto yelled. Boruto then randomly passed out. But before his eyes closed he saw as Hinata passed out as well.

"Hinata!" Naruto yelled. Catching her passed out body.

That Rasangan took alot of Chakra from him plus that punch.

---------
" I can't belive we lost track of Sasuke!"

"Naruto, its fine, calm down"

"But Kakashi Sensei, we were so close!"

"Hey guys , he's waking up" Kiba said. They all turned to look at Boruto.

He slowly opened his eyes.

"Its it just me or does he kinda look like Naruto?" Sakura said. Hinata was being helt on Naruto's back . She still was unconscious. Atleast Sakura healed her or she would have bleeded more.

"We must take him to lady Tsunade immediately" Kakashi said knowing that Jutsu he used was close to Naruto's but not as strong. They then nocked Boruto out.

Short Chapter sorry.