Chapter 4 1/4 Shippuden

Unedited and a quarter of the chapter.

Boruto woke up to a loud bang. He looked around the room he was in. Its was pretty clean, cleaner than the one he had when Naruto was 13 but not as clean as the won he had when Naruto was hokage. He began to think that, that the room Naruto sleeped in was only clean because of Hinata at his home. He slowly picked himself up noticing that Naruto was no longer on the bed. He turned his body until his feet finally touched the cold wooden floor. He then walked to the door, opening it in process.

When he first stepped out the smell of ramen entered his nostril. He smiled then approched the ramen. When he walked into the kitchen where Naruto was now sitting in a wooden chair. Naruto looked up, a noddle in his mouth hanging. Boruto could see sadness in his eyes.

Yes he was shocked that this young man was his father, he was still unsure why felt so weird inside looking at him. He started to feel bad after he realized what he had said before about Naruto not having parents. He looked at the wooden floor.

"Hey you, Whats wrong?" Naruto asked. Boruto looked up.

"Ah, Nothing." Boruto answered before he walked to a chair across from Naruto. He pulled it back then sat down. Boruto could feel Naruto's eyes on him.

"Did you make me some ramen?" Boruto asked. Naruto snorted slightly. 

"Why would I make you?On..e" Naruto stopped himself. Boruto looked up at him saddness filled his eyes . Naruto sighed. He got up and looked at his bowl of ramen. It was quite full. He then walked his way to Boruto only stared at Naruto's movement.

"Here." Naruto said his voice husky. Boruto only stared shocked at Naruto. He looked at the bowl front of him.

"Are you going to eat it? It's my exclusive edition so hurry up." Naruto said before he pulled a chair next to Boruto. Boruto looked up then smiled. Naruto only stared back blankly

Boruto clapped his hands, chopsticks in between.

"Thank you for the meal!" Boruto yelled before he digged in. Naruto was shocked.

Naruto does the samething. He watched Boruto carefully. He also noticed a few things Boruto had done that made him feel copyed.

"Oi, Whats your name?" Naruto asked. Boruto looked up.

"Boruto,"

Naruto frowned.

"Funny, I'm Naruto...Uzumaki Naruto. " Naruto said then grinned. Boruto's eyebrows qwirked.

He could feel his dad getting suspicious. When he first thought Naruto was dumb but it turned out wrong. Naruto stood up then walked to his room. Boruto only stared then shrugged. But once he heard Naruto's door lock he new something was wrong. Boruto got up and made his way to Naruto's door. He slowly put his hand on the door about to start nocking. He quickly pulled his hand back then walked over to the kitchen to wash his plate.

-------------------'''''''''''''''''$''''''''

Shikamaru walked into the tent that were trying to find out the code for the secret message Jiraya had. Shikamaru was told to ask others if they new it. Tsunade did know and so did Kakashi. The next place was Naruto's house. Shikamaru made it there in no time and as he nocked on the door he waited for Naruto to open it but there was no response. Naruto layed in his bed, not really caring about the door, all he could think of was Jiraya.

He finally heard more nocking. He got up and walked over to the door. Once he opened it Boruto stood there.

"Ah someones at the door and I-" Boruto tried but Naruto just walked passed him.

"Great Naruto's not even home," Shikamaru said before he then saw the door opened slowly and slightly cracked.

Shikamaru shocked of the look in the eyes of the oh so happy shinobi....It was so different and cold.

"Shikamaru....Whats up, what do you want?" Naruto asked. Shikamaru shaked it off.

"But for starters why not letting me come in." Shikamaru said. Boruto stood in the kitchen viewing who it was. When he saw Shikamaru coming in he notice that Naruto was walking slower. The two boys went into Naruto's bedroom.

"Do these numbers mean anything to you?" Shikamaru asked as he had gave the paper so Naruto could look at the code on the frogs back. But when Naruto didn't respond...

"Hey Naruto? Are you still with me?" Shikamaru asked again but no response. "Naruto!" Shikamaru yelled, that snapping Naruto out of trance.

"Oh right sorry..so uh..what'd you say?" Naruto said fake smiling.
"Alright, you're coming with me. Lets go." Shikamaru said getting up.

"To where?"

"Lets just go"

"What?"

The boys stepped out. Boruto got up. Shikamaru didn't miss seeing the kid.

"Hey Naruto, Who's this? " Shikamaru asked. Naruto looked over Shikamaru shoulder. Naruto had total forgotten Boruto.

"Oh thats uh....what's your name again?" Naruto asked.

Boruto literally face palmed. "Forget him being smart" Boruto thought to himself.

"I'm Boruto.." Boruto said as he looked up to Shikamaru. Shikamaru frowned slightly, He could notice the similarities instantly.

"Oh, I'm Nara Shikamaru"

Boruto nodded he could already tell. Shikamaru just looked older, all he was missing was the beard.

After the two men left Boruto couldn't help but follow. When quite confused and so was Naruto. When Kurenei came out and Naruto thought she was fat instead of pregnant, Boruto fell from the tree he was in. But after Kurenei left. Shikamaru told Naruto how he was intrusted to make Asuma's child his student and how one day Naruto will have to do the same and will some day be a sensei to someone or more. He told him how he knew about Jiraya's passing and how he knew how it felt but winning wouldn't do anything.  And finally after the speech Naruto smiled.

Boruto looked happily at his father.

"Hey Boruto, You know you could have just asked to come." Shikamaru said outloud.  Boruto jumped down.

"Caught again." Boruto said quietly to himself.

This is just a short part I'll continue later because I'm kinda busy so this is only a part the next one will be longer so please forgive me!