|Chapter 81/2 |War Arc

Sorry for writing errors.

Boruto watched as Naruto fought the white beings and as they turned into trees.

Not only Naruto was fighting, Hinata,Neji,Kiba, and Shino were fighting aswell. Even Team 10 was at a different place fighting.

Boruto felt a gulp of worry strike him. By so far he was once again invisible. The only real thing he could process was those white things can turn and copy you and your chakra.

They were in war, but he questioned why. Through all the years he's lived all he heard was either-

"Naruto Uzumaki! Hero of leaf!"

"Naruto Uzumaki Hero of the Ninja war!"

He never understood how his "stupid" old man could because all he does is sit in his office all the time. But now after already knowing he had the Kyubi thanks to the recent attack by the Kaguya people.

He was of course shocked, extremely. It never really reached his mind but now he was viewing it in straight out in real life.

He sat on a long, his palm on his cheek while his elbow was resting in his lap. His eyes scanned the area and his eyes met upon his uncle.

He watched and wondered how come Neji was never around. Yes he knew his uncle died but no one ever told him how or when.

It pained his heart. But luckily Neji wouldn't be dying anytime soon...right?

Of course not. Ha, who knows maybe his mom and dad just said Neji was dead but Neji just was somewhere else. A large part of him doubt that.

He watched as Neji fought to his mother side. Both smiling.

He even heard as his mother challenged him even though she looked tired. She challenged him to seeing who could take out the most. Neji simply replied with a soft smile before putting his normal calm face and spoke calmly saying good luck before they started.

By that time Naruto was far gone.

Boruto stood up. Slowly walking to one of the dead bodies of the white men. He crouched down extremely curious. A part of him slightly scared but there wasn't any blood, but even weirder there was a tree growing in the stomach of the white guy.

After observing for awhile he stood up and soon found out they all had taken off.

His Uncle and mother far gone. He sighed. He missed his home he truly did. One part of him even missed seeing Sarada, not to forget Mitsuki and Konohamaru.

He missed his mom and sister and of course his father. His eyes could only see the back of Naruto and as his Hokage cloak danced with the wind.

Boruto eyes slightly lowered feeling a little regret but he still couldn't shake that feeling, he lowered his head. Making the poor girl wait would be too much. Surely she might've forgot about him for awhile right?

Stopped loving him! Hated him for not answering ! Right? Of course ! Of course she did! Right?

Boruto fought himself until he felt a single drop of rain touch the top of his head he looked  up to only see more drops of rain drop.

The water felt nice on his skin. He looked down  he once again, then tightened his fist, he was going to finish watching this war end.

He quickly ran in the direction he felt was right, behind him left footsteps, as the ground below him was getting filled with drops.

He began hearing the noise of wet dirt being hit against ruffle. He quickly pushed his way through the trees and stopped upon the view.

Many men and women ran quickly in a 6 rows. His eyes then focused to his mother. There she was running and like if he was in her mind he heard her thoughts.

 There she was running and like if he was in her mind he heard her thoughts

Not only her, many voices

Not only her, many voices. Sakura, Tenten, Lee,Kiba,Shikamaru,Choji, and Ino. All talking about no other than Naruto.

It made him happy it truly did. After watching Naruto basically grow up alone he couldn't help but feel happy knowing he had good friends.

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy with school and home stuff. Sorry sorry I'll try updating when I can!

Next time on "Why does mom love dad?"

Boruto watches his mother runs off, along with all the rest of them in different locations. Boruto is curious in where they are heading. He quickly follows along. When he does arrive some where he finds many shinobi are there and he watches as the group up more. What happeneds when Boruto finally makes it to a real battle field. Including his first Eye contact with the enemy's.

Find out next time on "Why does mom love dad?"