Chapter 7 "Hinata why don't you like Sasuke?"

:)

Boruto was getting pretty sick and tired of Naruto I guess you could say flirting with Sakura.

'Was dad always such a idiot?'Boruto thought to himself.He then looked at the ground deep in thoughts.

All of the Geninings were walking around the village showing Boruto every inch of the leaf because they knew that if they didn't they would be playing with fire because they surely would pay if they didn't and pay a 'decent' price from Lady Tsunade.

"So now this is the Leaf village Hospital"Sakura said with a smile.

They all walked in.

"Hey forehead why don't we go see Sasuke-Kun! I mean lets go show Boruto Sasuke-kun"Ino yelled

Boruto's eyes became wide.

"Sasuke Sensei!"Boruto said blushing at thinking how cool he would be.

Everyone confused.

"Uh so?...Boruto you want to go see Sasuke-Kun?"Sakura asked.

"Yea!Of course!"Boruto yelled.

Naruto frowned.

"Always Sasuke this Sasuke that!"Naruto said then crossed his arms.

"I-Its Ok Naruto-kun I still think your better"Hinata said quietly with a blushing face.Naruto put his hand to his ear.

"Huh?What'cha say Hinata?!"Naruto asked.Hinata's face heated up more.

"Um... Um"Hinata answered embarrassed.Boruto turned to the two.

"!?"Boruto said lifting abrow.

"Hm..Oh ah Hinata yeah she has this huge crush on Naruto but Naruto is to dense to see"Sakura whispered to Boruto after seeing him looking at the two.

"Wait?He doesn't know?"Boruto repeated.

"Yep,Not a clue I kinda feel bad for Hinata but I question on how she fines Naruto likeable I mean...He's just such a Idiot"Sakura said again.

"Hmm"Boruto grunted.

"So are we going!?"Ino called.

"Yeah lets go already this is turning out to be such a drag" Shikamaru said with his hand rubbing his neck.

Kiba nodded along with Lee,TenTen and Neji.

---------------
They all walked into Sasukes room.Boruto eyes were so excited to see his younger sensei.

"Sasuke-kun!"Sakura and Ino yelled.Boruto and Naruto turned to the girls with a frown and duck lips.

Sasuke opened his eyes then looked at the door.He then reclosed his eyes.

"Hmph"Sasuke grunted.

Sakura and Ino fought eachother to Sasuke bed.

"Whats so cool about him!"Naruto mumbled.

"Well uh everything haha!"Boruto laughed.

Hinata really wanted to say that Naruto was the coolest atleast to her.But she only could just stare and watch.

Boruto turned away from Naruto and looked at Hinata.He looked her right in the eyes.He then looked at Naruto right in the eyes too. Naruto lifted a brow.Hinata looked away.

" Your a proud failer.."

"N-Naruto-kun"

"N-Naruto-kun"

"What this ?"

"Its a healing ointment"

"For me? What for?"

"Just take it, Naruto"

"Thanks Hinata, Thats uh...real nice of you"

"Boruto! Boruto!"

Boruto slowly opened his eyes.

"What the?"Boruto said quietly.

"There he goes again...It was just like before!"Lee said.

Boruto had randomly lost consciousness after staring into his parents eyes.

"A-Are you ok?, Boruto-San"Hinata asked.

Boruto lifted a brow.

"San?"Boruto asked himself, He never expected "San" to ever come out of her mouth speaking of him.

"So are you feeling alright?"Neji asked.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just uh...Tired?"Boruto said thinking of something quickly.

"Can you guys tell me who this loser is?"Sasuke asked intrupted everything.

"Loser?"Boruto asked as his brow twitched.

"Hey Sasuke! Don't be such a jerk!"Naruto yelled, He didn't know why but he seemed quite angry from that comment from Sasuke.

"Hey! Don't you dare yell at Sasuke-Kun!"Yelled the two fangirls.

BTW THE TIMELINE IS REALLY MESSED UP.SO TSUNADE IS HOKAGE BUT SASUKE IS STILL IN THE VILLAGE, ALSO LEE COULDN'T MOVE BEFORE BUT NOW HE CAN AND NEJI VS NARUTO WOULD HAVE BEEN ATLEAST A FEW WEEKS. SORRY ABOUT THAT.....

"Fine!"Naruto yelled.

Boruto stood up.

"Pssst!"Boruto grunted to Hinata, Hinata turned to look at him.

"How come your not fighting for Sasuke?"Boruto asked.

Hinata only blushed.

Boruto was thinking dumbly before he started talking to Hinata.

"What if Mom got with Sasuke I would be so Awesome !I would have like the Sharigan and the Byukagan and look super cool!" Boruto thought to himself.

"Hinata, Why don't you like Sasuke? "Boruto asked.

Hinata looked away.

"Hey Everyone!"Boruto yelled.

Everyone turned to him

"All of you out! Exept Ma-Hinata and Sasuke!"Boruto yelled

"Shikamaru"Neji said Quietly.

"Yeah, He almost said mom again " Shikamaru said closing his eyes.

"But!"The girls yelled.

Naruto then grabbed Sakura's Hand.

"Come on Sakura-chan! You heard the man!"Naruto said with a grin.

Everyone left confused.

Hinata just stared confused at Boruto, Even Sasuke was confused.

"Whats going on here?"Sasuke asked.

"Do you know who she is?"Boruto asked grinning.

"Her name is Hyuga Hinata"Sasukes said confused.

"Whats his name?"Boruto asked.

"Uchiha Sasuke-kun?"Hinata said also confused.

"Yep hehe! Now you two talk!"Boruto said then Ran outside.

End of this Chapter!