Chapter 10 "Dads Loneliness"

Thanks so much guys! I'm super happy for 1k reads! Thanks to every single one of you!Thanks! I will be updated more chapters this whole week so stay tooned!

Naruto and Boruto sat in silence.

"Hey! Do you like ramen?"Naruto asked

"Of course !Its the best type of food after moms!Shes the best cook ever her foods delicious but my dad always eats most of it!"Boruto said not knowing how much it was hurting Naruto.

"Oh,So um hows it like?"Naruto asked quietly.

"Huh?"Boruto asked.

"Hows it like to have a family"Naruto said sadily.

Boruto stared at his father in realizeing that his father didn't have a father or a mother he was alone. Naruto who was looking at the ground looked up at Boruto and just like that Boruto looked into his fathers eyes.

Boruto then popped into the sky view the bottom.He looked at the ground to see Naruto.Naruto was being yelled at by a stands man.Then he saw as all the people stared at his father.He floated down not saying a word.He saw and heared all the hurtful thinks.How could they.In his time everyone loved his father. He then saw more and more of his father's pass until it reached the point of him finding his friends his team.

Watch vid!This is what Boruto see's

"Hey!Hey!"

Boruto opened his eyes.Tears pouring from his eyes.

'How dare they!How could they!'Boruto thought to himself.

"Man,You almost pass out as much as Hinata"Naruto said scarching the back of his head with his eyes closed.Then realized that Boruto was crying.

"Oi,You ok?"Naruto said softly.

Boruto sat up and wipped his tears

"Yeah just fine"Boruto responded with a smile 

"Then why are you crying? "Asked Naruto  confused

"Ah...Because I'm so Hungry!"Boruto yelled

"Hehe!Since you like ramen why don't we go gets some!"Naruto yelled.

"Yeah!"Boruto yelled.

'I feel happy 'Boruto and Naruto thought to themselves.

"Lets get Ichiraku's!"They both yelled. They both looked at eachother.

"Hey!"

"Stop copying me!"

"-Dattebayo!"

"Dattebasa!"