1

Here I am, in Indiana starting over. Away from all my bullshit back in California. This is a new start for me, and I'm pretty excited for it. I'm just really hoping that everything will go as planned.

"Stevie get your ass over here and help me unpack these boxes", my mom screamed causing me to flinch a bit. I slowly got up from my seat and walked down to the living room.

My mom was unpacking the boxes and smiling at the same time. "Why you smiling?" I asked a bit confused. "I think this place will be a new start for us" she said. I smiled and walked closer to her. "Mom come here and give me a hug" I said. She laughed and gave me a hug.

Me and my mom Alison have the best mother and daughter bounding ever. We act more like best friends, but when something bad happens that's when she steps in and acts like a mom.

"okay, now unpack these 3 boxes for me" she said pushing me towards them. I giggle a bit and start putting them all away.

••••

"Finally", me and my mom said at the same time. We just finished unpacking everything, and I can say I'm pretty exhausted.

I walked up to my room and noticed I got 35 text messages from all different people. I opened it up and read it.

***-***-****/ hey slut, don't think we won't find you

***-***-****/ bitch

***-***-****/  Slut

***-***-****/ your not running away from anything asshole

I closed my phone and started to tear up. This is exactly why I left California. To get away from everyone. I don't know why everyone hates me so much.

I started to cry into my pillow and I can hear my mom knocking on my door. "Come in", I said cleaning away all my tears.

I didn't want her to know this was happening again. she finally looks happy, and I want it to stay like that.

"Honey you okay?" She asked. I smiled at her and gave her a small hug. "Of course mom, everything's amazing" I said. She smiles at me and gives me a small peck on the cheek.

"remember you got school tomorrow" she said before walking out. I look at the time and notice that it's 9:00 at night. I should be getting some sleep.

I closed my light and crawled under the blanket. Before I new it I was passed out.

•••••

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I shut my alarm off and stretched. "Here I come new school" I whispered. I got up from my bed and walked over to the washroom. I brushed me teeth and threw my hair into a messy bun.

I honestly don't care how I look. I'm not here to impress anyone, I'm going to dress the way I feel like.

I walked out of the washroom and put on grey black joggers with a Nike sports bra and a grey huge sweater over.

I checked the time and noticed that it was 8:17. I grabbed my beg and ran down to the kitchen to see my mom. "Hey mom, I'm going to be late so no breakfast for me today", I said.

I ran over to her side and kissed her cheek. "Have a great time at school", she yelled. "Bye" I said running out the door.

I walked into my car and started driving to school. I can say I'm a little nervous, but what can I say, I have to act myself.

As I finally got to school I parked my car and ran inside. I was 2 minutes late, and I already felt as if I had a heavy weight on my shoulder.

As I started walking around the place I finally found the office. I walked up to the secretary and smiled. "Hi, my name is Stevie Ronaldo and I'm new here" I said.

She gives me a small welcoming smile and hands me a piece of paper. "Have a great day Stevie" she said. I thank her and start walking around trying to find my language class.

"You lost", a girl asks me. She was pretty. She was short, long black hair just above her waist. Green bluish eyes, and a smile that just makes you smile. "Yes, I'm looking for language" I said.

She smirks a bit and points to the door behind me. "Thanks, I'm Stevie" I let out a laugh. "I'm Madison. Hope I can see you around" she said. I smile, and walk into my language class.

All eyes laid just on me. It was a little creepy. "Who are you?" That teacher asked. "I'm Stevie, I'm new here" I said. "Take a seat next to Taylor. Taylor raise up your hand"  the teacher said.

The so called kid named Taylor raised up his hand and I slowly started walking to my seat.

"hi" he whispered to me. I look at him and smile. "Hi" I replied. He laughs at me and smirks. "wanna hook up later",  he said. I give him a dirty look and chuckle.

"You wish" I said rolling my eyes. I thought he was going to be one of those nice guys, well looks like he's a guy who just uses girls. And I'm definitely not going to be one of them.

"are you sure, we will have real fun" he bit his lip. "Shut up, asshole, not in a million years" I said really rudely. He gives me a dirty look and starts talking to his friends.

       Way to start the day Stevie

A/N

I'll update really soon