14

Okay, so today Taylor and I are having another small date. I'm hoping it doesn't go down to shit like the first date we had, cause I will kill Taylor if he dose that again to me. Not literally kill him, but, you know what I mean.

I changed into my outfit of the day and smiled. I was wearing black tights, with a plain adidas shirt. I didn't plan on going all out since I have no idea where we are going.

I walked over to my bathroom and put my hair up in a messy bun witch made my outfit look pretty cute. I glanced at myself In the mirror and realized I should add some makeup.

I put on my regular routine makeup and made sure it didn't turn out caked, if you know what I mean. I wanted to look natural, not looking like a powderpuff clown.

I think I went a little to far their, but it's true.

Before I left my washroom I looked at myself into my mirror and noticed I looked pretty good for a lazy outfit. I grabbed my phone real quick and snapped a picture of myself and posted it on Instagram, Twitter and snapchat.

"You look good" I heard a similar voice. I looked over to the washroom door and saw a smirking Taylor. "Don't look so bad yourself caniff" I said with a smile.

"Well since we both have our lazy outfits on, why won't I take you out to my bedroom so we can eat candy, chips, popcorn, pizza and watch Netflix" he said.

The idea of just staying at his house and eating pizza got me a bit happy. I loved that it was planned at his house and not out. This could be an interesting night.

He grabbed my hand and led me into his room. Instead of going downstairs we just crawled from my window into his room, which is the fastest way.

"Wow, love the way you decorated everything" I blushed. There was candles placed around the room, candy and pizza placed on his bed, with Netflix ready on his tv.

"I try" he smirked. I tried to hold in a smile but failed. "Well should we watch some Netflix and eat" Taylor said. I smirked and sat on the bed. Without hesitating I grabbed a piece of pizza and started eating it like never before.

"Should we watch, family guy, or the Simpsons?" He asked. "Family guy" I said instantly. "I was hoping you would say that" he laughed.

As he played family guy I couldn't get myself to understand why I had all these different types of emotions towards Taylor. One second I hate him, the other second I'm blushing to everything he says.

"What you thinking about?" He asked me. I broke out of my gaze instantly and realized I was staring at him the whole time. "Nothing" I said casually.

I didn't want him to think I liked him back, because you know I don't, I mean I think I don't. I ignored my thoughts and grabbed a hand full of gummy worms.

"You know, this is a pretty romantic date" I blurted out. "Well, I thought probably pizza and Netflix was something new I should try, for such a beautiful girl" he said.

I blushed completely to his comment, and looked away completely. I didn't want him to see me blushing like an idiot. "It's cute when you blush" he whispered.

I can feel his warm breath inches away from me. He was making me so nervous that my heart kept beating faster and faster by every second.

I faced him completely and stared into his hazel eyes. "I know you want to kiss me" he smirked. I moved closer and closer to him. A smirk plastered on his lips knowing he was going to get a kiss.

He closed his eyes and moved closer to me. As our lips were inches apart I moved away from him and whispered into his ear. "Yet, you are wrong" I whispered.

I giggled and threw a hand full of gummy worms at him. "Hey that wasn't cool" he yelled. I laughed and threw another handful of gummy worms at him.

"Do it one more time, I dare you Stevie" he said with his smirk plastered on his face. I smirked back and threw another hand full of gummy worms at him for the third time.

"You shouldn't have done that" he said. Before I can run off he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer and closer to him.

"Ready" he whispered. "Ready for what?" I asked confused. He smiled and started tickling me.

"Taylor. Sto-op" I said with laughter. "Say your sorry" he said. "Never" I yelled. I wasn't going to let him win that easily. "Fine I'll just do this then" before I can say anything he slammed his lips against mine.

I pushed him off me and threw another hand full of gummy worms at him. "Hey I payed for those you know" he said trying not to laugh. I grabbed the whole tray and threw them all at him.

I tried to act as serious as possible to get him a bit mad, but both of us burst into laughter. "I'm sorry I just had to do that" I said. "It's all cool babe" he said walking closer to me.

"Don't call me babe" I said. "I know you like it" he said. He was right, I did like him calling me babe, I don't know why, I just did.

"Maybe" I said defeated. "So that's a yes" he said with a smirk. "I said, maybe, I didn't say yes caniff" I said crossing my arms. "How about you become my babe" he said.

Those words made me really quite. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I know he like me and all, but it's so soon.

"Stop acting crazy caniff" I said Rolling my eyes. I looked back at him and saw hurt in his eyes, but it instantly turned into anger. "Whatever bitch" he mumbled.

This fucking guy drives me crazy. "Why the fuck are you calling me a Bitch" I yelled. "Because you are one" he said rudely. I bumped my way past him and left his house.

This guy. He drives me nuts. I thought something good was going on between us, but now I just realize he's a fucking asshole. What am I talking about he's always an asshole.

I walked into my house and saw my mom watching the Bachelor like always.

"How did it go" my mom said excitedly. "Awful" I yelled. I stormed into my room and shut it so hard I think I almost broke it.

If this guy thinks he has the right to call me a bitch out of know where, well it looks like he has some nerve because trust me he's going to regret it.

I grabbed a piece of paper from my backpack and started writing down pranks towards Taylor.

He's going to be calling me a Bitch more often

A/N

Well looks like they are back at it again hating each other