2

"Class is over ", my language teacher said. I get up right away with all my books and start looking for my locker since I still don't know where the hell it is.

"Hey slut", someone screamed. I continued walking and felt myself being pinned up against the locker.

It was Taylor. What does this fuck boy want. "Let go asshole" I said rudely. He smirked at me and threw me on the floor. "There we go" he said.

He starts walking away from me and all I felt was anger. What a Bitch. I'm definitely not letting this happen to me again. No matter the cost.

"Maybe you should be careful who you act like that to, because you never know what will come your way", I said to him. He stopped walking and turned around.

"You should be careful doll face, you never know who your talking to like that" he smirked. "Maybe you should stop smirking all the time, cause you never know it can get stuck like that" I said rolling my eyes.

"The more you roll your eyes that faster it will end up in China", he chuckled. "Bitch" I mumbled. He laughs a bit and walks off with all his Friends.

I ignore what happened and continued looking for my locker. "Hey Stevie is that you?", I heard a girls voice. I look to my right and saw Madison, the girl I met this morning. "Hey Madison, what's up", I asked smiling.

"I'm about to see my boyfriend Cameron" she said blushing. "Ohhhhh, Madison tell me more about your  boyfriend" I smirked at her. "Well, he's sweet, funny, caring" she said.

"Well he sounds wonderful" I said. "He is wonderful. You should meet him. How about on Friday, I'm having a little party with a few friends" she said. "I would love that, here's my number" I said writing it down on a piece of paper.

I Give it to her, and start looking for my locker again. "237" I whisper to myself. Here it is. I walked over to my locker and opened it. I started placing all my things I don't need for my next period and grabbed what I did need.

"slut" I Heard somebody mumbled. I turn around and see Taylor with a group of his friends. "Bitch" I said back.

I heard gasps going from every direction I can ever think of. "Yo, nobody talks to him like that" some girl said. I heard whispers going around everywhere.

I ignore it and grab what I need for my next class. This is going to be a long hell of a school day.

•••••

Finally school is over. Thank god, I think this is one of the worst first days of school I ever had. I'm usually welcomed first then it goes to hell. I walked into my car and started driving home.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I looked at my phone and noticed my mom was calling me.

Me- hello

Mom- we are having dinner at our neighbours house

Me- alright

She hung up and I put my phone away. We usually have random conversations like that, instead of waiting until we see each other.

As I got home I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed. I'm just so exhausted from school today. I never thought this is how it was going to be for the first day.

"honey we are Eating at the neighbours at 6:00" my mom yelled from downstairs. I check the time and notice it's 4:23. I still have time.

I got up and put on basketball shorts and just a Nike sorts bra. As I walked downstairs my mom was watching her show the Bachelor.

I walked out to my backyard and grabbed my basketball. As I started taking shots I can here mumbles coming from my neighbours house. I ignore it and continue taking shots.

••••••••

"Honey it's 5:30 get ready" I heard my moms voice. I dropped the basketball and ran into the house. My mom was taking out her fresh cooked pie. "aren't they going to make food" I asked confused. "Yes but I want to be nice a cook a treat" she said. "Oh, alright"

I walked up to my room and took a quick shower. "Honey we are going to be late" my mom screamed. I ran out of the shower and put on my bra and panties, and put on black tights with an oversized black sweater.

"Stevie" my mom yelled. "10 minutes" I yelled back. I ran back to the washroom and blow dried my hair. "Stevie Ronaldo" my mom said barging into my room. "Okay let's go", I said.

I walked down to the closet and put on my white vans. "The slower you go the more we are late" she said. I roll my eyes at her and walk out of my house.

"Knock mother" I said. She knocks on the door and it instantly opened. "Well hello, I'm miss caniff, come in" she said nicely.  The name caniff sounded really similar, I just can't remember from what.

"Come down Taylor, our guests are her" miss caniff said. My eyes widened when I saw him coming down the stairs, and so did his.

"Fuck" I mumbled. "What did you say sweetie" my mom said. "I said hello", I lied. He smirked at me and walked towards me. "I'm Taylor" he said letting out his hand to shake. I look at his hand and back at him.

"Honey, be nice" my mom nudged me. I give a fake smile and shake his hand. "I'm Stevie" I said a bit rudely. "Well I'm still cooking dinner, so why won't you miss Ronaldo help me with the food, and you and Taylor can go up to his room for a bit" his mom said smiling.

"Wonderful" I said with a fake smile. I followed him upstairs and pushed him a bit. "Hey watch it Slut" he said. "Fuck you asshole",

We walked into his room and he sat down on his bed. "Bitch" I mumbled. "Stop mumbling, like do you Have a problem with speaking or something?" He said rolling his eyes.

"I said your a bitch" I said popping out the *ch* part. "listen up. You are just another one of those girls that will fight me for a while then fall for me" he smirked. "No caniff, that's the wrong way around. You will fall for me before I would ever consider liking you, which I will never" I said.

He let out a small laugh but it instantly turned into a smirk. "We will have to see then" he said.

                "We will have to see"

A/N

Hello guys, I'll try to update again today