36

There he was, the one and only person I hate the most in this world. I was shocked and confused. I thought he was locked away.

All these thoughts we're in my mind, did  he break out, am I hallucinating, is that all he had for his jail sentenced, it's only been, 4 months.

I looked around the room to see all the guys gone. I had no one here with me except my father.

"You just gonna stand there, or are you gonna sit beside your daddy" he said with a smirk.

I was silent. All I can hear was a voice in my head repeatedly saying "run" and that's what I did.

I ran as fast as I can to the door but he grabbed me before I can touch the door knob. "HELP", "TAYLOR" SOMEONE HELP ME", I screamed. "stop yelling",

Before I can say another word he shoved a towel inside my mouth. "I'm gonna enjoy doing this" he whispered.

He threw me on to the bed and instantly started ripping off my clothes. All I can think about was me when I was 5.

I just keep trying to telling myself that I lost my v-card to Taylor cause I don't wanna think about getting raped by my dad, or those group of boys. But I can't think that anymore.

I know that now. I know what this is. I know what I have to do. I have to just deal with this cause all my life I tried to deny it. But I'm just a useless person. I can't stop this. I'm just supposed to let this happen to me.

I'm just gonna give up

As I snap out of my thoughts I was already being raped by my dad. And that's when I realized. I'm worth more then this.

"GET OFF OF ME" I yelled. "You were better when you weren't talking" He said angrily. I tried pushing him off but it was no use. He was to heavy.

As I wiggled my arm out of his grip my hand got free, my first hesitation was to punch him. And that's what I did, I punched him right in the face. "Shouldn't have done that Slut" he smirked. By now I new I fucked up.

I was punched in the face repeatedly. "YOU ARE A SLUT", "YOU AREN'T WORTH LIVING" "DIE" he screamed.

After being punched at least 20 times My vision was going weak. I can start to see black.

But my last thing to see was the door being shattered open by Taylor.

••••

TAYLORS POV

me and the guys left and went into the other boys room. I didn't wanna leave Stevie in the room by herself, but the guys convinced me that she was going to be fine.

"Dude I'm gonna check on Stevie" I said. "Dude just text her to come here. And she's a girl she's most likely still in the washroom" carter said.

"Fi-", "HELP", now i was frightened. "Dude What was that" Cameron asked. "SOMEONE HELP ME", "that's Stevie" Shawn said.

Me and the guys looked at each other and started running to the room. All I can think about is her right now the way there.

"Dude the doors locked" Nash said concerned. I pushed everyone out of the way and kicked the door opened.

What I was seeing was cruel. Stevie was being raped and punched several times. Without a hesitation I pulled him off her and started punching him repeatedly.

I couldn't stop punching him. All my anger was let out. As I tried to punch him again I was pulled off him. "Dude, stop, worry about Stevie right now" Cameron said.

I looked over at Stevie and saw her Laying there all bruised up. I can see all the pain on her. I grabbed pants and instantly put it on her.

"Let's take her to the hospital. Carter and Aaron, call the cops and stay until they come" Cameron said.

I picked Stevie up bridal style and started running outside for the ambulance.

"I'm so sorry baby"

A/n

Well I wrote this chapter sucky