3

"Dinners ready" miss caniff screamed. We walked downstairs and sat down at the dinner table. I was beside my mom and Taylor's little brother.

"How's the food" miss caniff asked. "It's wonderful, thank you"

I can't lie the food was amazing, I think I was eating almost like a cow by now. "Fat ass" Taylor mumbled. I look at him and kick his leg under the table. "Owwwww", Taylor winched. "What happened" his mom asked. "She kicked me" he said pointing at me. "He called me fat" I said complaining back.

miss caniff and my mom look at Each Other and laugh. I just roll my eyes and continue eating.

After about 20 minutes of eating I was finally done this amazing food I never wanted to end.

••••••

Finally dinner is over. Thank god, that was so painful. We'll besides the food. Only Taylor made everything painful.

"Honey wasn't it nice making a new friend", my mom said smiling. "Sure" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

I walked up to my room and just laid there on my phone. "Stevie, get your ass down here now", he mom screamed.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom peeking her head through the window. "Am I in trouble" I asked confused. "Of course not. Come here and look at that woman. She's so hot" , my mom said eyeing her.

Yes I know what your thinking, is your mom gay? Well yes she is. When I was 13 she left my abusive dad because she was gay, and she found a girlfriend 15 days later.

her girlfriend Died in a car accident 3 years of them together which was tragic for her and me cause She was like family to us.

"So, go introduce yourself", I said nudging her side a bit. "well, what if she's not gay" my mom asked concerned. "Just go talk to her, tell her your new here and ask if she would like to go to Coffee with you"

My mom smiled and walked casually out of the house. I smirk and check the time on my phone. It was 8;39. "I'm bored" I whispered to myself.

I got up and put on my shoes. "She said yes" my mom said barging into the house with excitement. "Good for you" I smiled at her.

As she was about to walk away she stopped and turned around. "Where you going?" She asked. "I'm gonna go ride my penny board around the block" I said.

She nods her head and walks up to her room. I grab my penny board and walk out of my house.

As I start riding around the block I notice how there's so much food places around here. as I continued riding my penny board I saw my favourite place back where I'm From. Menchies.

I smile and look in my pocket and see a 10 dollar bill. I walk into menchies and look at all the new flavours they added in. I grab and sample cup and try all the flavours I haven't tried before.

"Samples are for paying customers only" that man said. "I am a paying customer" I stated. He rolls his eyes rudely and huffed. "There a problem?" I asked a bit harshly. "Yes, I don't like you" he said.

By now this dude was getting me really angry. I was ready to just go up to his manager and get him fired. But as nice as I am I won't do that.

"Alright, thanks for letting me know. Carter" I said reading his name tag. I walk away from him and chose what I want from menchies.

After I finished I payed for it and walked out of menchies. I have to say he's one of the rudest people I've ever seen at menchies. Oh well he's probably on his man period or he's just normally an asshole.

I started riding my penny board back to my house while eating my menchies. It was a bit hard but I managed.

A/N

Sorry it's short. I'm going to school right now and I wanted to post before I got there