9

I woke up next to Taylor naked. My eyes widened and I instantly new what happened. But I mean maybe we were playing a drinking game. Maybe we didn't have sex.

"Hey beautiful" he said with a smile. "What the fuck happened last night" I asked concerned. His eyes just widened to the fact I didn't remember anything from last night.

That's how I know that we had sex. "We had sex" he said. I placed my hands in my face and started crying. How can I be so stupid. I lost my V- card to him. He's one of the least people I would hook up with.

He's a fuckboy. And now it looks like I'm one of his left overs. "Why the fuck would you sleep with me if I was drunk" I said about to yell.

I was angry, really angry. Why the fuck would he use me like that. "I was drunk as well, I'm sorry I didn't know what was going on, it all happened to fast" he said.

By now I was ready to punch the wall. I took a deep breath and got up. "I'm sorry" he said. I ignore him and put on my clothes. "I'm leaving" I said.

Before he can say anything I slammed the door. "Hey, looks like you had fun yesterday" Madison said wiggling her eyebrows. "I don't even remember what the fuck happened last night" I said rudely. "Okay Stevie, no need to be rude to me, it's not my fault you drank so much" she said.

I look at her and give her a hug. "I'm sorry Madison, I'm just so upset with myself" I said looking down. "Hey, your my Bitch alright and I'm not going to see you this sad" she said poking me.

I smile at her and give her another hug. "Alright, well I'm going to go", I wave bye and she gave me air kisses. I laugh and blow a kiss back.

I walked out of her house and started looking for my car. "Shit" I mumbled. I came with Taylor. And I don't know how to get home.

I roll my eyes and walk back inside the house. "I came with Taylor. And I don't know how to get home" I said. She chuckles and me and smirks. "Looks like you have to leave with your boyfriend" she said. My eyes widened and I started to laugh.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said. "Not yet" she whispered. I rolled my eyes and sat down on her sofa.

I turn on the tv and put on the news. "Shit" Madison mumbled. I listened closely to what they were saying and my eyes widened completely. "Looks like your staying here. With Taylor" Madison said smirking.

I can't stay here. It's going to be awkward. Maybe I can try going to my house anyway, it's just a storm.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see a tree falling on to the middle of the street. I shut the door completely and looked at Madison.

"Do you have comfortable clothes I can wear" I asked. She laughed and told me to follow her up to her room.

I followed her into her huge room and she handed me a pare of Nike joggers and an oversized black adidas sweater.

I smiled and ran into the washroom. Loose clothing are my all time favourite thing to wear.

I put on the clothes and threw my other clothes into the dirty basket. "Thank you" I said walking out of the washroom. "No problem" she said with a smile.

I sat beside her on the bed and saw her smiling. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, just, Cameron texted me from the other room calling me beautiful" she said. "OTP" I screamed.

She blushed and hit me playfully. I laughed. "Want to make breakfast for the guys" she asked. "Sure why not"

We walked down stairs and started taking all the food out. "I'll make the pancakes" I said. "I'll make the bacon and eggs" she squealed.

I took out a big bowl and put the powder inside. Next step. I cracked 2 eggs and added milk into it. "Mixing time" I screamed. Madison dropped an egg and jumped a bit.

"Yo, that scared me" she said putting her hand over her heart. I laugh at her and start mixing. "Are you done?" Madison asked. I looked at the bowl and noticed what was missing.

I ran over to the cabinet and grabbed a box with chocolate chips. "Almost" I said. I ran back to the bowl and added chocolate chips inside. I mixed it one last time and smiled. 

"Now it's time for it to cook" I said. She had a pancake machine so all I had to do is poor it and close the machine. It was pretty easy, what am I saying it was really easy.

after 30 minutes of cooking the pancakes everything was done. I placed all the pancakes on a tray and placed it on to the table. Madison was also done making the rest of the food so she placed it on the table as well.

It looked really good. There was egg, bacon, toast, orange juice, and chocolate chip pancakes.

"Mmmmm, what's that it smells amazing" Cameron said. "It smells fantastic" Taylor said. "me and Stevie made breakfast" Madison said smiling.

Taylor's eyes landed on mine and they looked sad. I roll my eyes at him and sit at the table. I grabbed a pancake and started to eat it like never before.

"Did you just finish a pancake in 1 minute" Cameron asked. I looked at him and nodded my head proudly.

•••••••••

"What should we do?" I asked. "We can talk" Taylor said out of no where. I didn't want to talk to him. I mean I know it's not all his fault because he was drunk as well, but we wasn't that drunk.

"Yes she would" Madison said. I look at her and give her a death glare. Madison smirked at me and left the room with Cameron.

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about" I said. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were that drunk, I thought you new what was happening, and I mean I was drunk as well" he said.

I sat down on the sofa and just stared at the black tv. "Okay I'm sorry" I said. he sat next to me and placed his arm over my shoulder. "I'm sorry to" he said. A smile appeared on my face and so on his.

"Will you go on a date with me" he asked. "I don't know, your still an asshole" I said. "And your still a bitch" he said. I smirk at him and laugh. "I'll go on a date with you" I said.

He kisses my cheek out of no where causing me to blush.

         What is this boy doing to me

A/N

hey, I'll post later if I can