23

I woke up on Taylor's Chest. A small smile instantly appeared on my face Just knowing that my feelings about him is in one place. 

" Good morning beautiful" he said with a smile. "good morning handsome" I said placing a small kiss on his cheek. A small yawn escaped my mouth while stretching my arms. "we should start going back to the house" Taylor said. 

I nodded my head in agreement and got up. A smile instantly appeared on my face as taylor rapped both his arms around my waist. 

I can honestly say I hate him at times but that doesn't mean I hate him all the time, if you know what I mean. He just makes me feel so weird when I'm around him, and that can be in a good way or a bad way at times. 

"You are all mine" he whispered. A small giggle escaped my mouth. "don't fuck with my emotions caniff" I said. 

I faced him and placed a small kiss on his lips. "don't worry about that babe, I won't. I promise" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist while resting my head on his chest. "I hope thats true" I said. 

I know some people would probably believe their boyfriends when they say I promise, but I don't. Well, I mean I want to, but knowing Taylor its sometimes hard to believe that. I just got to trust him. 

"Come on lets go" he said. We locked hands and started walking over to his car. As I entered his car I instantly got a text from madison. 

from madison- hey, how did everything go? what happen? i need details now!

I laughed at her text and replied right away. 

me- if you are trying to find out if he asked me out, well yes he did

madison-  yayyyyyy!!! now we can go on double dates, and talk about boy problems and much more

me- alright madison whatever you say, talk to you later 

I closed my phone and looked out the window as taylor drove us home. I was pretty exhausted from last night, I hardly got any sleep.

flashback

"Taylor stop" I laughed. He grabbed me by my waist while throwing me over his shoulders. A small unexacting gasp escaped my mouth. "don't worry babe I won't drop you" he smirked. "that smirk makes it really hard to believe you caniff" I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"I may not drop you on the ground, but I can throw you into the water" he said. "no you wouldn't Taylor"  I chuckled. He smirked at me, then instantly started running into the water. "taylor stop" I screamed. 

Before I new it goose bumps were appearing all of  my body. I was in the cold ocean water wrapped around taylors muscular  arms. 

I looked up and stared into taylors eyes, we both burst into laughter. He smiled at me and smashed his soft lips onto mine. All I felt was thousands of butterflies in my stomach. It felt so right to kiss him. 

"I almost forgot I had something for you" Taylor said. He went into his wet pants and took out the black rose. I remembered it just like it was yesterday. 

 My grandmother found such an unusual rose in her backyard.  she handed it to me and said "my sweet Stevie, this black rose will show you how strong you are. keep this in your memories. whenever you feel broken into thousands of pieces, that you can't hold yourself together, look at this rose and pull out one peddle off of it, and as soon at there are no more pieces, remember that you are to broken to be fixed by yourself, so find someone to help you fix your problems until you are happy. As soon as you are fixed, you will know that they are your true fixer upper that you can't let go of"  

I smiled at the memorie, and looked back at the rose. "Taylor, how did you find it?" I asked. The last rose I had was ripped into shredded pieces cause I couldn't hold myself together, and now I'm looking at a brand new flower. 

"Madison found it for me. she said you talked about it" he said. A smile instantly appeared on my face. when I was talking to her i didn't think she was actually listening to me. "Taylor, I love it so much" I said. 

Before he can say another word I smashed my lips onto his. Maybe he's my fixer upper, the person who holds me together. "this is amazing Tay" I said. 

end of flashback 

I walked into the house to see everyone setting up drinks and food everywhere. Me and Taylor looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

"Whats going on?" I asked. They all looked at me and smiled. "we are having a party" madison squealed. I giggled and ran up to mine and taylor's room. If we are having a party I'm going to have to look nice. 

"You know the party is in 4 hours right" Taylor laughed. "yea, and knowing me I'm going to need longer then that" I said. 

I walked into the washroom and jumped into the shower. As I started adding shampoo into my hair, I started singing. "I gotta, I gotta, I gotta pocket, full of sunshine" I sang.  "I believe I can fly" I yelled. "Hello, its me, I've been wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet" I sang. "WRECKING BALL" I yelled. "I got some dance moves" I whispered to myself. 

I started doing the wave with my arms and started moving side to side like an idiot. 

After an hour shower I blowdried my hair and changed into a random outfit. As I finished I walked out of the washroom and saw something that made me more angry then upset. I was furious. "asshole" I mumbled. 

A/N

cliffhanger 

sorry i haven't updated, my phone broke to I'm typing on my computer which is pretty weird