37

Stevie's POV

I woke up in a white room. My arm was injected with some liquid. I was still scared, frightened, I didn't know what to do but lay there and stare at the wall. "Baby, hey. I'm so sorry, I should've got there sooner" I heard Taylor say.

I slowly looked at him and burst into tears. "I don't wanna deal with this again" I said in tears. "I won't ever let this happen to you, ever again"

i wanted to believe him, but I just can't. My life's just so confusing that it all just happens when I don't want it too.

"Hey, Stevie, how you feeling" Nash said running up to me. This time I held in my tears. "I'm feeling like shit right now" I said honestly.

after 5 minutes or so, all the guys were in my room. "Well, um, Madison wanted us to tell you how sorry she is" carter said. "Where is she?" I asked. Soon enough she walked into the room in tears.

"I'm so sorry" she said. Soon enough I was was crying into her arms. "I'm just so happy you're here" I said with a smile.

I grabbed onto my hand and just cried. "You look like crap", I just burst into laughter. "I know" I laughed. "I'm most likely bruised up bad"

"Eh, not that much, you just have a cut lip, bruised eye, bruised jaw, a bruised cheek and a cut on your cheek" she said. "Wonderful" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Hey, great to see you're up. I'm your doctor mr Marc, and I just wanted to know how you're feeling right now?", "I'm feeling okay I guess" I said. He nodded his head and wrote things on his paper.

"Well, it looks like you're going to be fine, but you do have a broken jaw, so you are going to have to stay in the hospital for a week" he said.

"Okay, thank you" I said with a smile.
"Don't worry, we will give you great company this week" Matt said with a smile.

•••••

1 week later

Thank the fucking lord I'm outta here, the boys been driving me crazy. All they did was scare me, prank me, make fun of me, and just talk over and over and over again about the exact same thing.

as I walked out of the hospital doors, I was just so happy. "Thank you" I whispered to myself. "What did you say?" Taylor said while wrapping his arms around my waists.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to be out of there" I said. "Come on it wasn't that bad" Shawn said. "Yea it was" I chuckled.

"And why was that?" Matt said raising his eyebrow. "Let's just leave" I said with a Laugh.

a/N

Sorry really bad and short chapter, next one will be way better