15

Taylor's POV

So what if I told you I planned something special after Stevie left. I know what your thinking aw Taylor did something sweet, well you got that wrong.

Stevie is going to have the worst month of school she ever had. She's going to be pranked so bad she's going to hate my guts more then she already does.

Stevie's POV

"Bye, love you" I screamed to my mom. I ran into my car and started driving to school. I wanted to get there early so I can plan my prank on Taylor.

As I got to school I grabbed my box full of pranks. "Hey what's that", I heard a similar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Cameron Dallas.

"Hey, well thanks for asking Cameron. This is a box full of pranks for one special person" I said with a smirk. "Let me guess, is his last name caniff" he said raising an eye brow.

I nodded my head proudly and started walking inside the school. "Well, can I help?" He asked. A smile appeared instantly on my face. "Oh my gosh, thank you for asking, schools going to start and I have a lot of things planned" I said.

I placed the box down and grabbed the first prank of the day. "Okay, I need you to put these rats in his locker, while I put this bucket of paint over his very special spot" I said.

I ran over to Taylor's spot where no body goes except him, and tied the bucket of paint high Enough where he couldn't see it.

"Hey, what's this for?" Cameron asked. He was holding up a bucket of chicken feathers. "Well, since Taylor's going to be full of paint I thought why not throw chicken feathers at him" I said with a smirk.

He walked over to me and gave me a high five. I laughed and continued setting up all the pranks for today.

•••••

Okay, me and Cameron are finally done setting up all the pranks. It took longer then I officially thought it would. "Thank you cam, I couldn't have done this without you" I said.

"Of course Stevie, anything for a friend" he said with a huge smile. "Isn't Taylor your friend to?" I asked. "Yes, but your nicer to Me" he said with a giggle.

I laughed and flipped my hair with sass. "Of course I am" I said. He laughed and hit me playfully.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Well looks like it's time for him to be pranked" I said to Cameron. I smirked and started waiting for Taylor to walk over to his locker.

I acted as if I was just waiting for Madison at the corner, but really I'm waiting for the magic to begin.

As I saw Taylor walking over to his locker a smile instantly appeared on my face. "Hey why you staring at Taylor like that?", I heard. I looked beside me and saw Madison. "You will see" I smirked.

She looked at my weirdly but then realized what was going on because she already started to laugh and nothing happened yet.

I hit her playfully as I saw Taylor opening up his locker. "Fuck, fuck, shit. Why are there fucking rats" he screamed. I looked at Madison and we both started laughing.