39

After 8 months of Magcon

Things between me and Taylor has been a bit different witch upsets me. I love Taylor, I really do. But I don't feel like we are us.

I wanna be just like we were  before, but it's just not working. I been trying everything, and I mean everything, but it looks like Taylor just doesn't want to fix things.

I walked out of my room and went inside my washroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. "Honey I'm off to work" I heard my mom scream.

I walked out of the washroom and changed into my joggers and Taylor's shirt he left here.

I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. As I was about to enter the kitchen I saw someone from the shadow of the glass window.

I took a deep breath and jumped onto the persons back and started punching them repeatedly. "Ow, babe it's Me" I heard Taylor's voice.

I stopped punching him and jumped off his back. I scratched the back of my head and giggled a bit. "You punch hard" Taylor said rubbing his head.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were a rapist, or a murderer", He smiled snd wrapped his arms around me. "Well sorry for scaring you, but I got something planed for us today" Taylor smirked. "What's today?" I asked confused.

"Today's our anniversary" Taylor said. My eyes widened just knowing that I didn't remember. "Oh my god I feel terrible. I'm so sorry I didn't remember" I said.

He chuckled and gave me a box. "The reason I've been so different was because I've been planing on doing this" he said.

He grabbed the box out of my hand and went on one knee. "Will you marry Me" he asked. All of a sudden everyone popped up and started throwing balloons as if I said yes already.

And honestly I don't know what to say. "I'm sorry but I can't" I said with a tear going down my cheek. "Why not" he asked standing up. "I love you, I do, but I'm to young. I'm only 18 and so are you"

He chuckled and through the box at me. "Fuck you Stevie. You know how much money and time it took me to have courage and stand here and ask you. But no your just a selfish little bitch" he yelled.

Tears were now streaming down my cheek. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. It was thundering really bad. But I didn't care. I just want to get away right now.

I got in the car and drove off. All I can do is cry to my destination witch I have no clue where.

I just feel like shit. Complete shit. I love Taylor so much. That what we've been through I put it a side and let us love each other.

I would literally do anything for him, even at such a young age.

I stopped my car and realized what I was thinking and putting it all together.

I love Taylor, I wanna Mary him. But I'm too young, but I'll do anything at such a young age for him.

"I wanna Mary him" I yelled. I turned the car around and started driving home quickly.

I'm hoping i haven't ruined the chance. Cause I don't want it to be ruined. I wanna Mary him. And only him. He's the one I want to Mar-

*crash*

•••

I opened my eyes to see the car on fire. My thoughts must've Cost the crash. I snap out of my thoughts and try to get out but can't.

"we are going to get you out" the fireman yelled. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't be scared but suddenly it wouldn't open anymore. It was all dark. All I can hear is everything around me.

"She's passed out" someone yelled.

That's when I realized I was in a coma