7

I woke up to the sound of pictures being taken. My eyes fluttered open, and I can see the smirk plastered on Madison's face. I was a bit confused to why she was smirking at me like that.

"Cuddle much" I heard someone say. I look for who it was and notice it was Taylor. "Shit" I said. I was cuddling up against Taylor. I mean it wasn't bad cuddling but knowing that it's him makes it bad.

"hey, you were cuddling with me as well it wasn't all my fault" I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever" he mumbled.

"Shit we are late for school" Cameron said. I looked at the time and saw that it was 12:09. "You guys want to skip today" Madison said.

We all agreed and just laid down on my bed. After 10 minutes of silence my door fluttered open "Honey I'm going t-" before my mom can finish she ran towards me and cupped her hands against my cheeks.

"Honey what happened" she said. "ugh, yesterday some girl punched me at the mall, and I didn't want You to know so I added makeup" I replied. "Well put ice on that young lady" she said walking out of my room.

"Nice lie" Taylor said. "I try" I replied.

TAYLORS POV

I can say Stevie is fucking hot. Even when she has a bruise eye and a busted lip. I don't know what it is about her but something just makes her special.

But I can't like her, And if I ever end up liking her, she better be the first one to like me before I have feelings for her.

What am I saying, I'm not going to like her. I mean, I don't know. Life's so confusing.

STEVIES POV

"You guys want to go for a swim?", I asked. "Yea, why not" Cameron said. "Okay, Cameron come to my house I'll give you a swim shorts" Taylor said.

As they walk out of my house I hand Madison a pink two piece bikini that fits her. "Wow, thanks" she said.

She looks at herself in the mirror and a smirk plastered against her lips. "Now for you Stevie, put on this two piece black bikini" she said. She handed it over to me and pushed me into the washroom.

I locked the door and stripped off my clothes. I gave myself a quick glance in the mirror and a smiled appeared on my face. I was happy about my body.

I had a nice figure, I have nice sized boobs, and I have a pretty big butt. "You done" Madison yelled. "Almost" I replied.

I put on my bikini and walked out of the washroom. "Let's go swimming" Madison said. We walked down stairs and saw my mom kissing some girl. "Let's just go outside" I whispered.

We walked outside and saw the guys jumping into the pool. "I'm going to tan" I said. "Same"

I walked over to the tanning bed and laid down. I can feel the hot sun heating up against my skin. "This is relaxing" I said with a smile. "I couldn't agree more" Madison said.

"Come in" Taylor screamed. I ignored him and continued tanning. "Stop ignoring me" I heard Taylor say. I opened my eyes snd there he was.

"Come in" he said again. "I want to tan" I said. He smirked and picked me up. I new exactly what he was going to do, and I don't like it.

"Taylor come on" I said holding on to him tightly. "Ready" he said with a smirk. "Tay" I complained. He ignored me and jumped into the water with me wrapped around his arms.

The cold water splashed against my skin and I can feel goosebumps all over my body.

"Asshole" I said. Everyone starts to laugh while I just crossed my arms. "Well we should start getting ready for my party tonight" Madison said.

I walked out of the pool and dried my self up. "Okay, well I'm going to go" Madison said. "Same" Taylor and Cameron said at the same time.

"See you later" I said. I waved goodbye      and walked up to my room. "Looks like it's time to get ready" I whispered to myself.

A/N

UPDATE SOON