24

"Stevie" Taylor said. He pushed maggie off of him and stood up right away. I stormed out of the room and ran downstairs without looking back. "Stevie, Please lets talk" Taylor said grabbing my arm. I pulled my arm away from him and just laughed. "You are so full of shit, you know that right" I said.

"I'm so sorry" he said again. "Taylor, we weren't even dating for 24 hours, and you already had the nervous to chest on me" I shook my head. "you no what Taylor, I was so wrong about you" I mumbled. 

I walked past him and out of the house. I didn't know where I was going, but all I know is that I gotta take a walk before I punch that bitch out. "Stevie" I heard a similar voice. I turned around and saw cameron running towards me. 

I stopped and just starred at him. "what do you want cameron?" I asked. "well, looking at you right now just makes it obvious that you need a friend" he smiled. I rolled my eyes a continued walking. "cam I'm not in the mood" I mumbled. 

"Well, I know you are probably hurting, so I'm thinking you need a hug" he said while opening up his arms. "I'm not upset, I'm fucking mad. I HATE HIM" I yelled. I sat on the side walk and crossed my arms. "you said you hated him before, and that changed" he smirked. "cam, he's fucking with my emotions, this is like an obstacle corse that goes in a circle over and over again"

Cameron sat next to me and wrapped both his arms around me. "Change him then, don't let him make you chase you're feeling in a circle" he said. I laid my head on his shoulder and just looked out at distance. 

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. It's going to be exactly like the last time. I'm just going to get pissed off and do something that ill regret, just like my other school. I started to tear up just thinking about it. 

Flashback

I walked past all the drunks without getting pushed, and made my way upstairs. As i entered a white room full of the high school football team, I was thrown onto the bed.  I was frightened, I was so afraid. I was just wondering what was happening. 

"What you doing" I asked afraid. They just smirked at me making me even more nervous then I already was. 

 As I tried to run out of the room they grabbed me and started ripping off my clothes. "STOP, PLEASE" I yelled. They just laughed at me while A tear drop fell down my cheek. Before I can even bare to let anymore words out, I was gang banged. 

end of flashback

Tear drops were falling down my cheek just thinking about it. "Hey don't cry, I know he hurt you but don't cry over that idiot" he wiped the tears off my face. "I'm not crying over that asshole" I chuckled. "then why are you crying?" he asked. 

As I started telling him the story tear drops were falling down his face. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "that won't ever happen again to you, I promise" he said forcing a smile.  

A/N 

sorry its short, the next chapter will be longer