40

Taylor's POV
1 month later

I stood by Stevie's side for 1 month. I haven't left her side after I got that call.

Hi Taylor, it's me Stevie's mom *snif* she's been a terrible car accident. They say she may be in a coma

I replay that over and over in my mind everyday. But what reminds me and haunts me the most is saying those words to her. Especially the last word I've ever said to her was bitch.

I hate myself so much. I'm never going to forgive myself if she doesn't wake up ever again.

"Hey, you should go home, I'll stay with her" I heard. I looked up and saw Stevie's mom. I just shook my head saying no. "Come on, you haven't left this hospital" she said touching my shoulder.

"I'm not leaving her" I spat. And suddenly I broke down. I haven't broke down since I got that call. And suddenly I'm breaking down now.

"It's okay Taylor. Stevie's strong, really strong, she's gonna wake up" she said tearing up.

Stevie's POV

I can hear everything That's going on, but I can't open my eyes and that breaks my heart. I just keep trying and trying to open my eyes.

It feels as if I was like this for 2 days, and it makes me really annoyed cause I hear everyone telling me to wake up, and I can't.

                 I just wanna wake up

3 months later

"Wake up baby. Today's Christmas, and the only gift I want is you" i heard Taylor crying.

Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, I repeatedly told my self.

••••••

"You think I'm gonna let you call me a bitch as your last words, hell naw" I chocked out.

Taylor's POV

I woke up to the sound of her voice. "Baby, you're awake", "SHES AWAKE" I yelled. "I'm so, so sorry" I said bursting into tears.

"Yes" she said with a smile. "What?" I asked confused. "Yes, I will marry you" she smiled.

A smirk plastered on my face, and I automatically smashed my lips on to hers. 

"I love you" she smiled. "I love you too beautiful"

1 year later

Stevie's POV

I looked in the mirror one last glance. I've been through hell with Taylor. But without him where's the Adventure, love, hate, care.

Life wouldn't be interesting without him. I need Taylor in my life. I can't loose him, and he can't loose me.

          We are each other's bitch

"You look beautiful" Madison smiled. A tear fell down her cheek. "Congratulations beautiful" she said. "Thank you, I have no idea what i would do without you. You're my rock, you my best friend, but importantly you're my sister" I said with a smile. 

She pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear. "Knock him dead"

I smiled and stood at the door ready to walk down to my soon to be husband.

3
2
1

The doors swung open, only making me and Taylor to make eye contact. I automatically had a smile on my face i couldn't get rid of, and I mean why would I, it's my wedding day.

Before I new it I was in front of Taylor eager to say I do. And suddenly that time came.

"Taylor do you take Stevie to be your          wedded wife"

Taylor looked at me and smiled. "Of course"

"Stevie Ronaldo do you take Taylor caniff to be your wedded husband"

I huge smile plastered on my face. "Yes, yes, yessssss"

         "You may now kiss the bride"

Without hesitation he swept me off my feet and smashed his lips on to my mine.

                        "I love you"

a/N

So that was the last chapter. As much as I don't want to end it, I feel like I should.

I'm writing a book called an arranged marriage, I don't know of who though. Witch one of the magcon boys do you want? Comment down below