34

There i was, laying in my bed full of tears and mascara stains on my cheek. I just wanted to cry even more just knowing the people I care about the most hate me now.

"Hey" I heard. I looked at the door and saw all the guys standing there. I was hiding in the pain as best as I can but I know they can see so much in my eyes.

"We all believe you, And we are all so sorry. we were just listening to all those lies just on one video, when we know you for who you are right now" Taylor said.

And that's when I burst into tears again. "I know you wanna trust me, but I know you guys are still questioning if you wanna just trust me, or if you trust the video" I said.

Taylor ran to my side and wrapped his arms around me. "I trust you, and I know now that's not who you are, and I was so stupid for Evan thinking it is" He said.

A small smile plastered on my face. "Aw there's that smile" Shawn yelled. All the guys ran up to me and just hugged me. "Can-t, bre-ath" I let out. They all let go and smiled.

"We should all go for ice cream" Hayes said. Everyone agreed and looked at me. "You guys go, I'm not in the mood" I said.

"Common, ice cream always makes you better" jack j said. "Ugh, fine, let me just wash my face first"

I got up and walked into the washroom. As I stared at myself in the mirror I saw the girl I was at that school. Scared, reckless, powerless, weak.

I snapped out of my thoughts and washed my face. "Babe, you okay in there", tay asked. "Yea"

I dried my face quickly and walked out of the washroom. "Let's go" I said with a smile.

We all walked out of the hotel and started walking to the nearest Ice cream place. My thoughts were only on that video.

All I can think is How stupid I am for even showing up to that party in the first place. "Babe, you okay?" Taylor asked. "Please stop asking me if I'm okay" I said harshly. "I'm sorry, I just care" he said with sad eyes.

"If you cared so much you would've been on my side, not on hers" I said walking away from him.

I just can't believe them. It's like they think ice cream can fix everything, but really it can't. Ice creams not the fucking problem for everything.

I turned around and saw a sad Taylor. Now I felt bad. Really bad. I stopped and started walking towards Taylor. I looked into his eyes and smashed my lips on to his.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm just upset" I said. He smiled and rapped his arms around me. "I know" he said placing a small kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and held his hand while walking the rest of the way to the ice cream place.

••••

"Can I have a cookie dough ice cream dipped in chocolate" I asked with a smile. "Just like our first date" Taylor whispered. I face Taylor and smiled. "How did you remember that" I said.

"Well besides the day going to hell, I was paying attention to you seeing what you like" he said with a smirk. "Aw, that's so cute" I said with a smile.

"Cookie dough ice cream dipped in chocolate" I heard. I turned around right away and grabbed my ice cream out of her hand.  "Thank you"

I walked over to the table and sat in the booth next to Madison, Cameron, and Nash. "Hey" I said with a smile.

"What the fucks up with you Cameron" Madison spat. "Nothing" cam mumbled. "Tell me" she half yelled. "Fine, you wanna know so badly. I love someone else"  he said.

Madison was speechless, it was as she was about to cry. "Who" she said. "Can't say" cam said looking down. "WHO" she yelled.

All eyes were on them. I wanted to get in the middle of it, but I know it won't go well. "WHO CAMERON", he looked down and didn't answer.

"who" she asked again. "STEVIE, OKAY" he yelled. All eyes looked directly at me. "What the fuck Stevie, I thought we were best friends" Madison said tearing up. "Madison, it's not my fault, I can't control who he loves" I said shyly.

"Shut the fuck up you whore" she said. There were gasps all around the room. "That's enough" Said Taylor. "Fuck you Madison. It's not my fault he suddenly got feelings for me" I said.

"Look, I love her okay, but nothing will ever happen between us. Cause Taylor's to much of a brother to me, and i once loved you too much to do that to you" cam said.  Madison got up and slammed her lips on to Taylor.

Taylor dropped his ice cream and pushed her off right a way. "What the actual fuck Madison, I love Stevie, and you know that, why would you kiss me"  he almost yelled.

"Yea, cause everyone loves Stevie" she spat. She grabbed jack g and slammed her lips on to his. "Come to the hotel room with me" Madison whispered loudly.

As they walked out of the ice cream shop all eyes went on Cameron. Cam looked at Taylor and got up. "I'm sorry dude. I wanted to keep it to myself. But I couldn't. I promise I would never try anything on her. You like a brother to me" he said.

Taylor pulled cam into a hug. "I know you won't man" Tay said. "Well since that just happened can we go, everyone's kinda staring" Matt said.

We all agreed and got up. As we were leaving the ice cream shop, all I can think about was what  happened.

Cam saying he loved me, Madison calling me a whore, her kissing Taylor, taylor pushing her off and saying he loved me.  It was all so fast.

"So Tay" I said nudging his side. "Look she kissed me, you saw I pushed her off" he said with a scared tone. A giggle escaped my mouth. "Babe I know. I was gonna talk to you about what you told her" I said with a smirk.

"You heard?" He said scratching the back of his neck. "That you said that you love me, yea pretty much" I said with a smile. "I know that it's soon but I do love yo-", before he can finish I slammed my lips on to his.

                    "I love you too"

A/N

Well that just happened