18

"Get In the car" Taylor screamed. I rolled my eyes and continued walking on the side walk. "Stevie I'm sorry, just get in before I force you inside", he said.

I chuckled and continued walking. "Alright then" he said. He stopped his car and locked it. "Can you not" I said rudely. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me towards him.

"I'm sorry" he said again.

I know you all are probably wondering, what the fuck did Taylor do now, well that's a good question, he decided to talk so loud about my problems at home that the most bitch in the school heard.

Not Taylor, he's the second Bitch in the school. The first Bitch in the school that I've heard about is Britney, and she heard everything Taylor said.

"Look, I don't even know Britney and what I've heard about her isn't pretty good Taylor, and she heard everything you were telling me" I said. "Yea, I know, maybe I shouldn't have talked about it at school and especially so loud" he said scratching the back of his neck.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. It probably wasn't all his fault, he just wanted to comfort me, and Britney was just East dropping in our conversation.

"Alright, it's not all you fault, she was east dropping" I said. "Good, now get inside my car" he said poking my side. I giggled and walked inside his car.

*After Car ride*

As I got home, I slowly opened my room door and saw it was empty. A smile instantly appeared on my face knowing that he's gone.

I walked over to my night table and grabbed my phone. I saw at least 25 missed calls from my mom, and 17 texts from her as well.

I opened up my phone and saw a message that I never sent to her.

Me- hey mom, I decided that I'm running away with dad. He loves me and I love him. I lied to you, he never raped me, I wanted to loose my v-card to him for so long so I lost it.

As I read the text message tears were streaming down my cheek. Why would he send this to her? I don't want her to think of me like this. All of this was lies.

I instantly texted my mom

Me- mom, I never sent you that, dad grabbed my phone and wrote that. Everything he said was lies.

I sent it and ran my hand through my hair. I hate life sometimes. I just don't understand, out of all people why does this guy have to be my dad.

"Hey sweetie", I instantly new who it was, and I didn't like it. I faced him and saw him holding a rope in his hands. I stepped back and he just smirked.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I don't know, maybe rape me, kill me, kidnap me, cause you know you are a crazy person" I said.

He just laughed at me. "Oh honey, only two of those theories are right" he said. "And that his?" I said taking another step back. "Guess" he whispered.

Without hesitation I ran past him and started calling 911. "911, what's your emergency" I heard. I was still running, and I didn't want to turn back. I ran out of my house and started banging on Taylor's door.

"Hello?" I heard from the phone. "My dad, he's going to hurt me" I half yelled. "Can you give more details" they asked. I turned my head and saw him right behind me. But this time holding a knife.

I dropped my phone and kept banging on Taylor's door. "Oh sweetie" my dad said. Taylor's door fluttered open and I instantly ran inside and locked his door.

"He's going to kill Me" I said bursting into tears. Taylor's arms wrapped around me instantly. "I won't let that happen" he whispered into my ear.

I felt a little better hearing him say that, but I know he can't promise me anything cause my dads standing outside his door holding a knife.

"Open up slut" I heard my dad scream.

He was trying to break down Taylor's door. I instantly looked at Taylor and grabbed his hand. "Come" I said. I ran upstairs into his room and crawled out his window back into my room.

"If he's trying to get into your house he won't know we are here" I said. "Smart idea Stevie" he winked at me. "Tay, it's not the time for flirting" I said while rolling my eyes.

He laughed and sat on my bed. "Wait, I have my car" I said. "So?" He said.

"Let's run out of my house and go inside my car and drive off" I said. He nodded his head and stretched his arms.

"Okay let's go" he said. I grabbed my car keys and started walking down my stairs. "Look the cops" I said. I walked out of my house and saw them putting my dad in the police car.

"Are you the girl who called" the police officer asked. "Yes, I am" I said. "Well, thanks for calling, we have been trying to find this man for years now" he said.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion into why they have been looking for him for years. "What did he do?" I asked. "I'm sorry I can't explain that to you at this very Moment, but keep an eye out for it on the news" he said.

He walked into the police car and drove off. "Thank god this is over" I smiled. I grabbed my phone that was on the floor and saw a miss call from Madison.

I almost forgot I promised Madison that I was going to bring her and her sister for ice cream. I pressed Madison's contact and texted her.

Me- I'll be at your house in 5 minutes be ready

I pressed send and ran over to my car. "Where you going?" Taylor asked. I almost forgot that he helped me again with my dad problem.

"Want to come for ice cream?" I shouted. He nodded his head and ran into my car. "So, thank you again Taylor" I said.

He laughed and hit me playfully. "Shut up and let's go" he laughed. I chuckled and drove off.

A/N

I'll see if I can update for a third time again today