4

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. "Good morning", my mom said smiling. I know she's happy about her coffee date today but does she have to open the curtains. Sometimes I feel like she shows her happiness a little to much at times.

"Mom close the curtains" I complained. "It's time to get ready for school" my mom said. I roll my eyes, and stretch my arms. "Alright" I mumbled.

I walked over to the washroom and did My regular routine. "Come on Stevie you are always taking forever, your going to be late" my mom complained.

I rolled my eyes like always and walked down to the kitchen to see my mom eating breakfast. "Here's your pancakes sweetie", my eyes widened and I ran towards the pancakes. "Thank you"

I was eating the pancakes like I haven't ate in a week straight. What can I say I love pancakes, especially blue Barrie and chocolate chip pancakes, those are my all time favourite.

"Honey is it good" my mom said with a giggle. she obviously knows that pancakes are my favourite so she new why I was eating like this. "Yes"

"Well since you finished it in 2 minutes, I think you should start making your way to school" she said. My smile turned into a frown.

I walked over to my beg and picked it up. "Can I borrow the car" I asked. She throws me the keys and I smile. "Thank you" I said smiling.

I walked out of the house and into the car. "Stevie, wait" I heard a familiar voice. Before I can look and see who it was, they already walked inside my car.

"Taylor, get the fuck out" I said with as much attitude As I can. "yo chill out Slut, my car broke down and my
Mom asked me to ask you for a ride" he said. "Well then let me think, no Taylor" I said rudely.

He smirked at me and just stared. "Bitch" I mumbled. I started the car and started to drive to school.

I new that if I tried to fight back that it wouldn't work out well, of course he would end of winning In the end if I did try.

"So I wa-" he tried to say. "Shhhhhh, I don't want to talk" I cut him off. He rolled his eyes and went on his phone. As we got to school we went our separate ways. "Bitch" "slut"

I walked up to my locker and grabbed all the books I needed for my English class.

"Stevie, hey" Madison said running towards me. "Madison, hey" I closed my locker and smiled at her. "So, you are coming tomorrow right?" She asked. "Of course I am"

She smiles at me and gives me a hug. "Okay, well I got to get to science, I'll see you at lunch" she said walking away. "Bye Madison"

As the alarm for first period rang, I started walking inside the class. "Hey loser" I heard. I turned behind me and saw a girl. She was pretty but she looked like a cupcake.

Literally I'm not joking. Her makeup Is so bad that she looks like a cupcake has been thrown on her. "Excuse me" I asked. "I said loser, gosh you deff" she said with her bitchy attitude.

"Your the biggest loser here cupcake face, so I think you should stop talking" I said rolling my eyes. She gasped and got up. "Want to fight bitch" she screamed.

The teacher was surprisingly not in the class at this moment. "You want to fight, then punch me" I said straight and Forward. She smirked and was about to punch me but I grabbed her arm.

"Let go" she said. I smirked and let go. "Don't fuck with Me", I sat down in my seat and she ran out of the class crying. Gosh I hate people like that.

"You told her" someone mumbled. I looked to my left and saw a pretty cute boy. "I'm Stevie" I said. He looks at me and gives me a small smile. "I'm Matthew, but please call me Matt" he said. "Alright Matt, it's really nice to meet you"

He was about to say something else but the teacher walked in the classroom. "Hi students" the teacher said. He sounded and looked as if he was drunk. "Are you drunk" I asked.

He shoots me a death glare and slowly walks towards me. "You, you sl-ut, you have no pro-of" he smirked. He grabbed me by my arm and pushed me to the front of the class.

"Strip" he said with a smirk. "What the actual fuck, no" I yelled. "I'm leaving asshole" I said starting to walk away. "No your not" he yelled.

He pushed me on to the floor and everyone was just silent. Everyone was to scared to say something. "Don't ever touch me again asshole" I screamed.

He slowly started walking towards me and I started moving back. "You scared" he whispered. By now his breath was was breathing inches away from my face.

I smirked and kicked him in the place he definitely doesn't want to be kicked. "Fuck" he screamed. I ran past him and started running until I was stopped.

"Where you going?" I looked up and saw Taylor. "Shut up, I'm trying to get to the office" I half yelled. "Whys that" he smirked. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Because my teacher is drunk" was all I said. "And what else?" He said.

How the fuck dose he know there's more. "He grabbed me and told me to strip I said no and he pushed me, then tried to kiss me so I kicked him in the dick. Now can I go" I said with attitude.

He moved out of the way, and I started walking towards the office. As I got there I saw the principal talking to the vice principal. "Um, sir my English teacher is drunk" I said.

"Thanks for letting me know" he said walking off. I follow behind him and see the teacher arguing with someone.

"What the fuck do you want from me" the teacher screamed. right when the teacher said that he was punched in the face. I couldn't have a good look and see who punched him because everyone was in a circle surrounding them.

I pushed through and saw Taylor. Why the fuck is it always Taylor. "Stop" I screamed. I ran between them and started pushing them apart. "Can you as a grown up just leave" I said. He punched me in the face so hard that I fell on to the ground and banged my head.

Before I could even try getting up again, all I saw was black.

A/N

hey guys, I'll update soon❤️