35

"How long has it been" I ask nervously. Taylor looked at his timing phone and breathed heavily. "1 minute" he said. "It felt like ages" i said combing my hand threw my hair.

You're probably wondering what the fuck is going on. Well I just took the pregnancy test and now we are waiting 10 minutes to see the results.

"Okay, okay, 1 more minute" Taylor said. By now My heart was racing very quickly. "Taylor what if it says positive" I asked concern. "Then we will figure it out" he said.

"10 seconds" he let out. I looked at him and grabbed his hand.

*ding* *ding* *ding*

"I can't look" I said jumping off the bed. "Me either" Taylor said while giving it to me. "Hey guys I brought chicken wings" Shawn said walking into the room.

I ran up to him and gave it to him. "What? It's just a stick that says negative on it" Shawn said confused.

I looked at Taylor and screamed. "Thank the lord" he yelled. I jumped into his arms and started kissing his lips repeatedly.

"Never fuck me if your not gonna use a condom" I said to Tay. "Agreed" he said with a smile.

"What's going on?" Shawn said taking a bite out of a chicken wing. Me and Taylor looked at each other and burst into laughter. "Shawn your such a lost case" Taylor said.

"Chicken wing?" He asked.  "Sure" i said shrugging my shoulder. I grabbed a chicken wing and took a huge bite out of it. "Damn that's good"

"Okay well besides both of you  talking about how good that chicken wing is, we gotta get ready for magcon" Taylor said.

I placed the chicken wing bone in the garbage, and started looking for what to wear.

I want to wear something that's pops Tumblr. I grabbed my high wasted ripped jeans and grabbed a grey long sleeved crop top, and placed my gold watch, and pandora ring on the side.

"You have 15 minutes to get ready" Taylor whispered into my ear. I got up right away and ran into the washroom. I immediately started putting on my clothes.

I really don't wanna be late for Magcon, I don't want the fans to think I don't care. Cause of course I do.

I'm just hoping that bitch Doesn't show up tomorrow, or I'm gonna have to cut a bitch. Well not literally, but you know what I mean.

As I finished getting myself ready I walked out of the washroom to see my heart shattered in a thousand of pieces.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer.

Comment bellow what you think happens next🤔