26

3 weeks later

"Alright what movie should we watch" I asked Madison. "Can we watch a tv show" cam said. Madison rolled her eyes and chuckled. 

"What's your problem" Cameron asked.  "What's your problem" she half yelled. I looked at Taylor and nodded my head.

We walked out of the living room and walked up to his room. "Shit, they've been so angry at each other lately" Taylor said. 

I nodded my head in agreement and plopped on his bed. "I don't know why Cameron or Madison haven't told me anything yet, they both tell me everything" I frowned.

"Maybe they feel that you might tell the other person what they are saying behind that other persons back" Taylor said. "I never thought of that",

Taylor laid down next to me and wrapped both his arms around my waist. "We can cuddle forever and that can get your mind off things" he whispered.

A small smile appeared on my face. "I would love that" I giggled. "Then we must cuddle forever beautiful" he shouted causing me to laugh.

I faced him and looked into his eyes. "Am I still a bitch to you" I questioned. "Am I still an Asshole to you" he questioned. "No" we both said at the same time.

I giggled And laid my head on his chest.   I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

"YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE" Madison yelled. I opened my eyes and looked at Taylor. "FUCK YOU MADISON" Cameron yelled. *smash* "DO NOT THROW SHIT MADISON" he yelled.

I got out of Taylor's grip And ran downstairs. I saw a really angry couple, and it didn't please me. "Woah what's  going on?" Taylor asked.

"Madison cheated on me, and some how she thinks it's wrong that I didn't break up with her" Cameron said about to yell. "CAUSE, YOU ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WHEN IT ISN'T" Madison yelled. "CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU" he yelled.

Madison looked down and started to cry,  "I'm so sorry" she said. Cameron ran up to her and wrapped both his arms around her.

By now I wanted to cry as well, they loved each other so much. "You two cuddle on the sofa, while me and Taylor go outside" I smiled.

I grabbed Taylor's hand and walked outside with him. "They love each other way to much" I blurted out. "You can allow me to love you that much only if you say yes to me" he whispered.

I faced him and smiled. "I can't answer your question yet" I said. He frowned and placed his head on my shoulder. "alright, I'll wait till your ready" he smiled.

I placed a small kiss on his cheek and smiled. "Good"

*****
Next day

"Taylor  fucking caniff, give me back my Pancake" I said crossing my arms. "Hey babe, don't worry we can make another batch of pancakes together" he said taking a bite out of my pancake.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my pancake out of his hand and started eating it. "Looks like we gotta make another batch" Taylor said. "Agreed"

I grabbed all the supply's on the counter and looked at Taylor. "How do we do this?" Taylor asked. "Read the instructions Tay" I said.

He nodded his head and started reading it. "Okay let's put the powder in first" he said. I smirked and grabbed a hand full of powder and blew it on his face.

"You shouldn't have done that" he smirked. Before I can start to run he threw me over his shoulders and started Running up to his room. "Taylor put me down" I commanded.

He smirked and threw me on his bed. "You ready?" He asked. "Ready for what" I questioned. He smirked and started tickling me.

"Tay, st-op" I said laughing. He smiled and continued tickling me. "Say sorry babe", "no" I blurted out as I continued to laugh.

"Fine, then I won't  stop" he whispered into my ear. "Fin-e I'm sorry" I said. "You're forgetting something else" he smirked. "I'm sorry babe" I said while Rolling my eyes.

He smiled and placed kiss on my lips. I liked it a lot, I didn't want the kiss to end. He removed our lips and scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you, it just happened", he said. I bit my lip, and just stared into his eyes. Before I new It I slammed my lips on to his.

It was passionate. it made me feel  as if butterflies were flying inside my stomach.

As we pulled away I felt my cheeks burning up. I looked away and hid myself blushing. "You're cute When you blush" he whispered.

I felt goosebumps appear all over my body. I have no idea what's been going on with me lately.

"Let me take you on a date" he said. "When?" I asked. "How about starting right now" he smiled. I raised an eyebrow and looked down at my clothes.

"Tay I'm not dressed" I said. "You look beautiful, now let's go" he said. I followed him out the doors and into his car.

      Let's see where this date takes us