Character sketch

Randhir singh shekhawat : handsome,good luking,a big flirt but respect girls and good from heart and suffering from asthma.

Sanyukta agarwal : a photographer by passion and was trying to get admission on the top college of photography in London from 3 years. Lives with her mom. Cute and bubbly.

Prologue

Randhir is planning to visit pokhara with his friends a very famous place of nepal for his winter vacations. But due to his disease his mom Renuka wasn't allowing him for the holiday. She is scared of his disease and moreover he is careless about his health.

And after convincing his mom finally he leaves for pokhara along with his friends .

Here Sanyukta also wants a place where natural beauty is everything and wants a perfect place for photography for her art exhibition and pokhara was the bst place for natural beauty.

So unknown about what destiny had planned for them they leave for pokhara on same day and also same bus .

So guys here is the first part of this ff.

This is inspired from a nepali movie.

And you will get all the pics of pokhara which is really beautiful.

So should I continue it or nt.

And i want to thank riya833 for the title and the cover

Vote and comments

Love
:-) P