8

Soon,randhir and sanyukta both were flying in the sky. Randhir was adjusted at the top whole sanyukta was adjusted between his legs just like normal paraglide rs.

when randhir and sanyukta are together at same place even for a second then it's impossible for them to stay together without fighting .

Sanyukta was trying to click pics but randhir always used to shake her whenever she is about to click pics.

And sanyu being sanyu take advantage of her position and hit randhir on the part where it hurts the most to men.

"Ahhhhh mummyyyyy", randhir screamed his loudest.

"Why are you shouting like a mad, you idiot", sanyu said as if she don't know about what has happened to him .

"Don't act over smart you fool. I know you intensionally did it", randhir said trying hard not to scream.

"What did I do", sanyu innocently replied

"You intensionally hit on my......", he said bt stopped in between aa how can he openly talk about his private part.

"Where did I hit you", sanyu said behaving innocently controlling her laugh hard. How much she want to laugh out her heart.

But suddenly randhir felt difficult while breathing due to the height of the parachute. Suddenly, he started breathing heavily which panicked sanyu.

"What happened randhir, why are you breathing heavily", sanyu asked panicking.

"Sanyu...my....inhaler....In. ...my pocket", randhir tried to say.

Sanyu immediately search inhaler in his pocket and give it to him. After inhaling, his breath become normal. Till then sanyu has landed the parachute safely.

"Are you fine", sanyu said removing her parachute.

"Yes and thank you. Actually, I can't breathe at height", randhir said not wanting to reveal about his asthma.

"You should have tell me about it. I wouldn't had challenge about it ", sanyu asked being concerned.

"I think someone is falling for me. So that they are being concerned me", randhir teased sanyu.

Sanyu left from there being irritated chipping that randhir can never change.

Aryan saw the whole sceneries and decided to warn randhir to stay away from sanyukta.

"I know sanyukta you are the same sanyukta agarwal whom I met years ago and you left me without informing me", aryan murmured.

Precap : revelation of aryan and sanyukta relationship.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha