18

Randhir was still on that place where where sanyu has left him. He was crying and regretting his words.

"No I can't let her leave me alone like this. I know she is little bit angry with me. But I can't lose without trying" randhir rushed towards the hotel room where sanyu was staying.

He immediately rushed to her room and starts banging the door furiously. And constantly requesting her to open the door.

Sanyu was weeping continously in her room remembering the time spent with him. And also curshing herself to let herself falling for him.

Aryan also come to know about from reshma. So , he immediately rushed towards sanyu room but seeing randhir at her doorstep,  his anger level increases.

"I has warned you randhir to not to play with my choti feeling, she us not like that random girl whom you used to flirt, she is special and she is meant for love not for flirt. But what you did you broke her  trust", aryan said beating him black and blue.

"I will not leave you randhir. You played with my sister feelings. Now I will kill you randhir", aryan said still believing.

Sanyu heard aryan voice and open her door till then, parth and anmol came there and rescue randhir from aryan anger.

"Aryan let them solve their problem by their own. We shouldn't interfere in their personal matter", parth convinced him.

"Sanyu please once listen to me. I can explain", randhir tries to explain her but she closed the door with a thud.

Parth take aryan with him and give some time to them to discuss about their personal matter.

"Sanyu it's really cold outside and I am going ouside and will stand there until you yourself come outside", randhir warned her and goes outside and wait for her there in that cold not caring about his health.

Sanyu know that he was only threatening her so she sleep thinking that he must have goes to his room.

Randhir waited her there itself in that cold whole night though he was feeling cold and his asthma was increasing.

Precap : don't know

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha