4

Next day, all wake up to start their wonderful visit towards pokhara. Pokhara is specifically famous for lakes and paragliding. .

Though randhir, parth and aryan came her for visiting pokhara separately but on anmol and aakansha insistence randhir, parth and aryan will accompany them in their visit.

Sanyu come to know about randhir from akansha he is a big flirt and he is best in playing the emotions of girls. He didn't care about the girls emotions. But deep down his heart he is such a nice person.

But sanyu think that the person who didn't respect girl will never be a good person.

Sanyu was not at all happy that randhir will gonna be with them in their entire visit but later anmol convinced her that he and akki want to spend some time with their school friends.

Sanyu strictly warned aakansha and anmol that they should keep randhir in 1 hand distance from her. Because she hate flirty guys like randhir.

Then, they headed towards their first site that is phewa lake. They hired a cab and settled themselves in their respective seats.

Sanyu wants to capture all the nature beauty, so she take the seat next to the driver but unfortunately randhir had to drive that car.

Their was a Nepali girl named Reshma who was their guide ans randhir was busy flirting with that girl.

"Akki tell your friend to drive the car, we are getting late and busy his PDA when we reach that lake", sanyu said looking at randhir and reshma flirting with each other.

"I don't know that you were soo desperate to sit next to me sanyu", randhir said taking his driver seat.

"Desperate to sit with you..Plzz. I will prefer to die to share seat with you... I am only sharing this sear with you because I want to capture all the nature beauty in my Jaan", sanyu said looking at the nature beauty and start to capture it in her camera.

Precap : don't know

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha