13

Next morning is really special to all of them. Sandhir are friends now,knowing this akki and anmol hugged them and appreciate their decision.

Aryan warned randhir to behave nicely with sanyu and don't even think to hurt her because she rarely makes friends and easily trust them but can't bear if they tries to break her trust.

"Chill dude you shouldn't have to doubt my friendship when you know that I can even die for friends", randhir said assuring aryan.

Soon, they started their journey. It seems that they haven't come for a group trek but for a couple trek.

Randhir - Sanyukta, Anmol - aakansha, Parth- Arpita, and poor aryan with Reshma.

Sanyukta was clicking the pics of only beautiful scenery, randhir was busy admiring her with utmost concentration.

"Sanyu why do you love photography this much", randhir asked curious about her passion for photography but mentally slapped himself for calling her sanyu.

"Amm I am sorry that I called you sanyu", he said realizing his mistake.

"Randhir you should not feel sorry afterall you can call me sanyu...You are my friend now", she said smiling.

Sanyu take a seat on the nearby rock and signalled randhir to sit next to her.

"Randhir photography is my dream, passion my everything. I am trying to get scholarship in one of the best college in London since 3 years but couldn't qualify it. So , this time I am here to try for once more", she said with spark in her eyes showing how much she is passionate about her photography.

"You will surely qualify this time. I am sure of it sanyu", randhir said assuring her.

"Hope this time I will qualify it", she said with determination.

"But sanyu I want to suggest something if you will not mind", randhir asked hesitated.

"Yes, sure afterall I will be obliged", sanyu said facing him..

"See sanyu don't take me wrong. But your photography is nice but only taking pics of scenes is not enough for getting scholarship", randhir said a bit hesitated.

"Then what should I do",sanyu said finding it interesting.

"You should try to portray a story through your photos, with a strong storyline. Then none can stop you from getting the scholarship",randhir said.

"I will think about it. Thank you soo much randhir", sanyu said hugging him.

Randhir was taken aback from her sudden hug but later hugged her back feeling good in her arms.

Precap : randhir as a model

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha