16

Next day randhir health was normal with the help of medicines. Soon, they started their journey to Muktinath temple.

Randhir assured all thst he is fine now. Randhir was sure that he will propose sanyu that day itself.

He don't know how will he express her real feelings because he is expert in flirting but about real love he is just like an nursery student.

He don't planned surprise for purposing her as proposing is an not his cup of tea. So he decided to directly confess his feelings.

They were climbing hills and finally reached Muktinath temple. It was believed that whoever take bath in that temple in all the 108 taps, then his all bad deeds would be forgiven.

"Sanyu I want to confess something to you", randhir said holding her hand.

"Is anything serious randhir",sanyu said noticing his serious face.

"Sanyu plz don't interupt me while I am saying ", randhir said in a serious tone.

"Sanyu I don't know how,when and where I fell in love with you. But I am madly in love with you. I know you considered me a big flirt but since when you came in my life. I know the real meaning of love", randhir said closing his eyes expecting her to scold hin but Aftersome time he listened her laughter.

"Sanyu I am really serious about you.", randhir said seeing her laughing holding her stomach.

"Randhir I am not a fool. I remember that today is April 1st so try to fool others not me", she winked at him.

"Oh shit how can I forgot that today is April first. But sanyu trust me I really love you and really serious about you", randhir pleaded.

"Randhir try your trick on others not me", sanyu said still smiling.

"What can I do to make you believe that I am serious about you", randhir said in a serious tone.

"You want me to believe you. So okay then , bath on all that 108 taps", sanyu teased him knowing he will not do that.

Sanyu was really happy when randhir confessed his feeling to her and want to say I love you too, as she realised that she also love him . But suddenly remembered about April fool day.

Sanyu eyes popped out when she saw randhir taking bath on the taps one after another. She immediately rushed towards him and asked him to leave that but randhir next word filled her eyes with tears.

"No sanyu. If this is the way to prove my love to you then I will do it. And you have your photography swear that you will not stop me", randhir said still taking bath.

"Randhir plz don't do this to urself. You will catch cold and you are sick as well ", sanyu said crying.

When randhir finished taking bath on that taps, sanyu immediately hugged him.

"You idiot, fool. I was only kidding with you idiot. I also really love you randhir", she said tightly hugging him.

"What did you just say sanyu. Say it once", randhir said not believing her words.

"I love you idiot", sanyu said blushing and hiding her face in his chest more.

"I love you too", randhir replied hugging her more.

Precap : I hate you randhir

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha