3:first meet

Finally, they reached their destination pokhara, but randhir was eagerly waiting for someone and that someone is non other than sanyukta.

He really want to see that girl who likes to travel in the bus hood with her boyfriend leaving her friends inside the bus. It is common to spend sometime with your boyfriend but neglecting your friend is not acceptable.

So, when they reached the hotel, the first thing he does is he immediately go towards the end of bus where the ladder is present connected to bus hood.

He was eagerly waiting for sanyukta to climb down the ladder and there she climb down wearing a white top with black jeans and a camera around her neck and hair tied in a high pony.

Randhir was soo lost in her beauty, that he didn't even realizes when she climbs down and was waving her hands at him.

"Hello mister, any problem", sanyukta said waving her hand infront of randhir eyes.

"Sanyu let's go, I am really tired and I want to rest", aakansha said coming towards her.

"Akki wait. I think this guy has some problems", sanyu said pointing towards randhir.

"Rannu, where are you lost", aakansha said jerking randhir and he came back to his senses.

"Aree nahi I was searching for her boyfriend for whom she was ignoring her friends", randhir said with his usual attitude.

Hearing this both sanyu and aakansha brust out laughing.

"Is anything funny girls", anmol said coming towards them.

"Jerry see randhir was searching for sanyu boyfriend . Plz introduce randhir to hin", aakansha said controlling her laugh.

"Oh okay. First let me introduce you two", anmol said pointing towards randhir and sanyukta.

"Sanyu meet randhir singh shekhawat. He was our school mate and randhir meet sanyukta agarwal out college friend and my rakhi sister", anmol said introducing both of them to which both shake hands formally.

"And where is her so called boyfriend", randhir said glaring at sanyu.

"Oh that sorry I forgot to introduce sanyukta agarwal boyfriend. The love of her life, the most important person in her life, her jaan. Here it is", anmol said pointing towards the camera hanging around her neck.

Randhir was shocked, here he was assuming a well built guy but what he got to know that a camera is her boyfriend.

"Don't tell me that this silly camera is her boyfriend", randhir said only to get a slap from sanyu

"How dare you say a silly camera to my Jaan. It's name is jaan, for you this will be a silly thing but for me it's my life.", she said leaving a red eyes randhir their.

Aakansha and anmol explained him that the camera is the most important thing in her life because it was given by her dad. So, she gets hyper when someone say anything silly about it.

But randhir mind was only occupied by the slap sound. How dare she slap him like that and it hurt his male ego

"You have to pay for it sanyukta agarwal", randhir pledged to himself.

Precap : sandhir fight

Sorry, I knoe I was hell late.
I was busy finishing my other ff.
Now, I have some time .
So I will end this ff as well I guess till 20 parts.

Now update will be more a day.
So plz voted and comments.

Previous parts I tried to write in hindi.
But my hindi is worst. So I will be continuing writing this ff on English and will edit previous parts as well whenever I will get time.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha