11

They set a camp fire there as it was already noon when they reached mustang. All were busy making their tents and randhir goes towards sanyu tent and tries to irritate her.

The day he felt that he is missing something and later he realised that since morning he hasn't irritate sanyu.

Sanyu was trying to set her tents with the help of reshma when randhir come there and started flirting with Reshma which irked sanyu as she was alone setting up her and reshma tent .

"Reshma can you please help me setting this tent as we both gonna share this", sanyu said with frowns on her forehead.

"I will meet you in some minute randhir. First I will set up my tent", reshma said to randhir.

"Aww baby why you need to set up your own tent...you can share mine", randhir said in a seductive voice.

"No randhir, sanyu will be alone", reshma said being concerned about sanyu.

"I think someone is a super woman who can fight with anything but it seems that she can't even stay alone",randhir said expecting a ans from sanyu but instead of sanyu aryan came there and answer him back.

"Randhir why you always irritate choti when she is not at all interested in talking to you", aryan retorted at randhir for the first time.

Randhir was shocked that his best friend is yelling at him for the first time that too for a girl.

"Aryan is it really you buddy. From when you started caring about girls instead of your gadgets ", randhir said smiling.

"Randhir I am not at all in a joking mood. I am serious about sanyu matter. Stay away from choti", aryan warned him.

"From when you were concerned about girls. And you are shouting at me for the first time and that too for a random girl", randhir said sounding surprised.

"She is not at all a random girl. She is my sanyu, my choti my everything", aryan said hugging sanyu by his side.

"What had you done to our innocent aryan. The guy who don't even look at girls is now defending a girl that too with his best friend", randhir said jerking sanyu.

"Randhir leave her", aryan yelled.

"Let's go aryan from here", sanyu tries to calm aryan down.

"Wow what a true love you two share. And from when you two are in relationship", randhir mocked at them.

"Randhir go get a life. First try to understand the situation. And how dare you to judge my and aryan relation....", sanyu this time yelled.

"I don't even care about you two relationship. But because of you sanyukta I lost a friend. It's only because of you that today for the first time in my life my buddy aryan yelled at me just because of you sanyukta agarwal", randhir said hurt.

"Who said that she is coming between our brotherhood randhir. She is only like a sister to me. It's nothing like that you are thinking", aryan explained him .

Randhir was guilty that he questioned about such a pure bond of brother and sister. He immediately hugged aryan and chipped numerous sorry.

Aryan easily forgive him because he know that randhir always be impatient when something tries to break their brotherhood.

Later randhir was sitting alone in thr bank of the river still feeling guilty about his deeds. He broke the glass which was in his hand due to anger. His hand started to bleed but he didn't care about it until a pair of hand started to wipe his blood.

Precap : who was that person

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha