5

Randhir suddenly stop the car as he realized that something is wrong with the engine. Due to the sudden break in the car all deep slumber broke and sanyu who was sleeping soundly her head land on his lap due to the sudden jerk.

"Oh I know that you were desperate to sit agnaist me but I don't know the reason. But now I came to know that you were desperate to be in my arms sanyu", he said mocking at her and jerking her from his lap.

"Oh plz don't give soo much attention to yourself mister. And it's sanyukta for you not sanyu, only my close one call me sanyu", sanyu said giving a solid answer to randhir.

Both anmol and aakansha banged their forehead sensing what's coming next. Parth was busy impressing arpita with his drawing skills. And aryan was as usual busy in his mobile playing some stupid games. He doesn't care about what others are doing he was only busy in his phone.

Sanyu was really pissed off with randhir taunting behaviour so she decides that from now on she will ignore him.

" Anmol the engine is really hot, I think we should pour some water to cool it down",Randhir said examining the engine.

"Okay let me bring some water for that lake. Let's go akki, destiny wants that we should spend some time alone", anmol said winking at aakansha and they left to bring water.

Aryan was as usual busy in his phone, while parth and arpita were busy talking with each other. And randhir was busy flirting with Reshma.

Sanyu as usual was busy with her jaan capturing the natural beauty but randhir intensionally came infront of the camera while she was about to click the picture.

Sanyu only want to ignore him. So, she ignored him and get busy in capturing the pics.

"Sanyu ignore him. He is only a attention seeker. Bloody flirt, he didn't even left that guide", sanyu murmured to herself.

"Why I am bother about him. It's his life. Sanyu forgot about him and focus on your motive your photography", sanyu murmured to herself.

After sometime akki and anmol come with the water and they started their journey again. But randhir was really pissed off because sanyu was ignoring his acts as if he didn't even exist.

Soon, they reached the beautiful lake The phewa lake.

Precap : don't know

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha