7

Sanyu deep slumber was broken by the sharp sunlight and the chirping of the birds. She didn't even realise that she slept on the floor while watching the photos last night.

"Sanyu, you aren't ready yet. Get ready fast we are going for paragliding", akki said entering sanyu room but gets angry seeing sanyu in her night wears.

Sanyu was excited for paragliding as she will get beautiful scenes from the sky which will help her for the scholarships.

Soon, everyone settled in their respective seats and started their journey. Randhir was still busy flirting with Reshma while driving.

"Anmol tell your friend to concentrate on road rather than stupid things. Orelse soon we all will be in hospitals beds", sanyu mocked at him indirectly.

"Yeah randhir bro. Sanyu is right plz focus on the road and continue your romance after we reach the spot", anmol takes sanyu side.

"I know how to drive and don't worry anmol I will safely take you guys till that paragliding hill. But anmol don't you think someone is jeolous seeing me romancing with Reshma", randhir indirectly mocked at sanyu.

"Who said I am jeolous and that because of you and this reshma", sanyu immediately answer him.

"Hey miss sanyukta don't give you soo much importance. And I didn't take anyone name. By the way I was talking about akki", randhir smrink at sanyu.

"Don't act over smart. I know you were talking about me", sanyu yelled at him.

"We reached. And muss chatterbox we will continue our talk after flying in the sky ", randhir winked at sanyu and leave with Reshma.

"I wanna kill this rascal akki. Why did you ask him to join us", sanyu poured her frustration on poor aakansha.

"Sanyu leave him and see what a beautiful scene there is. Too many parachute it will be fun paragliding today with my jerry together in one parachute", akki said encircling her hand around anmol hand .

"Yeah it's soo beautiful here", sanyu said roaming her eyes towards the nature beauty not forgetting to click pics there.

Randhir want to do paragliding but his mom has warned him that he will not paraglide orelse it will be harm for his health

Randhir want to do paragliding but his mom has warned him that he will not paraglide orelse it will be harm for his health. So he choose to ignore it.

But sanyu got a chance to challenge him.

"Oh so Mr looser is afraid of height. So he isn't participating in this risky task", sanyu hurt his male ego.

"I will but I would love to share my parachute with you lady", randhir plays his card.

"What no never. In your dreams ", sanyu was about to left.

"So miss agarwal is afraid that she will fall for me while sharing a same parachute with me", randhir irked her more.

"I am ready bt you will regret it later Mr shekhawat ", sanyu mocked him back.

Soon, they were in same parachute but other were shocked that who were fighting like tom and jerry some moment back are now sharing same parachute.

But they don't know that it's a starting of a never ending relationship.

Precap : parachute fight and randhir's health

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha