9

Something was really changing between randhir and sanyukta from that incident. That night,sanyukta wasn't checking her photos rather she was thinking about randhir when he was feeling difficulty.

"Why the hell I am thinking about that flirt....I should focus on my work", sanyu murmured to herself and started seeing photos which she clicked that day.

But for the first time in her life she wasn't able to concentrate on her photos rather her whole mind was occupied by randhir thought.

"Arghh what's wrong with me. Why I am thinking about him....... (after a deep thought )... I think it's because I forced him for paragliding without knowing about his health. Tommrow I will say sorry then everything will be sorted", sanyu murmured to herself considering herself responsible for his condition.

Sanyu was about to sleep when someone knock at her doorstep. When she opened the door she was shocked seeing aryan there.

Aryan immediately hugged her and said "I missed you choti."

"Dada is it you", sanyu said tears filled in her orbit.

"You still remember me choti, I think that you forget me", aryan said wiping her tears.

"I am angry with you. You never tried to contact me after we shifted to dehradun. ", sanyu said hugging him once.

"After your family shifting, my parent's died in a plane crash and I was left all alone. I tried to contact you but you were always unreachable", aryan said crying.

"I am really sorry dada that I was not there with you when I need you the most", sanyu said wetting his shirt.

"Now stop crying. I came here to infrom you that tommrow we will be leaving for Mustang.  As others had decided we will extend this trip for a week", aryan said asking her to sleep and left the room.

Actually, aryan and sanyukta were neighbours and as both were single children of their parents. Both considered eacg other as best friends and like brother and sister. But after sanyukta father transfer they were separated.

Randhir was passing through sanyukta room when he saw aryan coming from her room at tgat time. He felt a little insecure reason unknown to him.

Randhir was trying to convince his mom that he wants to go to mustang with his friends but his mother didn't allow him to go as the environment there is really cold. And snowfall is quite regular there which will worsened randhir health more.

And randhir being randhir lied to his mother and decided to go to Mustang come what may.

But that day randhir doesn't feel right when reshma tries to get closer to him. Whenever reshma came close to him, sanyu worried face came infront of his eyes when he was feeling difficult to breathe.

*****

They all planned to leave for Mustang early morning next day.
Sanyu was excited for those, snow mountains, and snow falls. Randhir was little tensed about his health but ignored it.

Precap :   Randhit felt insecure of aryan qnd Sanyu closeness.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha