Sanyukta agarwal

The picture is of jerry and aakansha.

Sensing severel eyes on them randhir and aakansha drift apart.

R: tu toh kitni hot hogayi re akki. Ab tu meri gf ban sakti hai. (Rd said winking at aakansha)

A: 10 saal hogaye lekin tu flirt ka flirt hi rahega. N by the way I m already reserved for my jerry.

R: jerry ye kon hai. Kahi tom and jerry ka jerry toh nahi.

Then all of them burst out laughing listening to rd.

Here , akki was fuming in anger and her savior jerry came and she went to hugged him.

Jerry: kine meri baby doll ka mood spoil kar diya.

Akki: (pointing towards rd) usne making ab puppy face.

Suddenly, rd and jerry hugged each other as if they are the lost brothers from khumb Kaa me la.

"Aur bhi surprise hai kya hamare liye aryan. Ye randhir toh surprise pe surprise de raha hai", parth chipped resting his head on aryan shoulder.

Here randhir and jerry are on their own bromance.

R : toh tu hai akki ka jerry.

J: oye sirf meri akki hi mujhe jerry bulasakti hai aur koi nahi. Tere liye toh mein anmol hi hoo.

R: Tu toh premrogi hogaya re. Aur woh bhi iss jhali akki ke liye ye sab kab aur kese.

J: love is unconditional.  Kab aur kese hota hai pata hi nahi chalta.

Akki: Jerry par sanyu kaha hai. Don't tell me ki woh aaj bhi bus ke terrace pe travel karegi.

Jerry : U know naa baby. She wants to capture all natural views with her boyfriend and in her boyfriend.

Jerry said winking at her.

R: Yeh kon hai koi hame bhi toh milao.

"Meri type ki hai ki nai", he said wishpering to akki.

Tera koi chance nahi hai. She is nt your type. She is different.

Then the journey started with randhir, anmol and akki childhood. And aryan was always bg with his phone and parth was busy with gossiping with arpita( akki friend).

BT randhir was curious to know who was that girl in the bus hood.

Precap: first meet

Vote n comments

Love
:-) P