12

Randhir was shocked to see the person infront of him. It was non other than sanyukta.She was carefully wiping off that blood and bandaged it .

Randhir for once forget about the situation and get lost in her beauty. Her twinkling eyes, those hair which were waving with the wind and cherry on the top was the moonlight which was falling on her face which enhances her beauty more.

"Where are you lost Mr. You can show your pain infront of me if it's paining you",sanyu teased him but get shocked at his next moment.

"I am really sorry for shouting at you and questing about your and aryan relationship", randhir for the first time in his life apologise even too a girl.

Sanyu was shocked listening a sorry from his mouth as aryan has already informed her about his his habit that randhir never apologise whether there is his mistake or not and apologising to a girl is like the 8th wonder of the world.

"It's okay randhir. I understand that you become insecure seeing me and aryan together", sanyu was about to say further when randhir interupt  her.

"What are you saying that u became insecure seeing you with aryan. Why would I , I don't like you", randhir blurted out what his inner soul wants to say.

"You are taking me wrong. I said that you become insecure when you saw that aryan has also friends rather than you and parth", sanyu explained him.

Randhir mentally slapped himself for his stupidity but somewhere he realised that he likes her. But not like reshma buy in another way what we called love.

"Randhir I know from starting we are fighting like enemies. But I know you are a good person. So let's starts a fresh start of our friendship before starting our trekking", sanyu said forwarding her hands.

"I also want to give us a chance. So friends ,randhir said shaking her hands.

"So let's meet tomorrow Mr new friend and good night", sanyu said getting up but turned towards him to say something.

"And rd my first advice to you as a Friend.  Stop running behind girls like reshma who is after your money and charm and start finding the girl who will love you with all your flaws and whom you will love till eternity", sanyu adviced him and left.

"I think that I found that girl whom I can love till eternity", randhir smiled looking at sanyu direction.

Precap : trekking

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha