6

Finally after a lots of arguments, they reached phewa lake. The scenery infront of them gives them the feeling that they were in heaven.

That big lake and in the middle of the lake their was a temple and the most beautiful part of the lake was the reflection of Mountain kanchanjanga in that lake .

Only one word escape from everyone mouth was wow.

"This is such a pure and scared place that one can live here peacefully", sanyu said capturing the blissful scenery infront of her eyes.

"Yeah Yeah this place is especially created by god, so that miss sanyukta could spend her life here with her jaan", randhir mocked at her.

"Sanyu ignore him, bloody attention seeker", sanyu murmured and left for boating with other peoples.

"Let's go akki. We don't have whole day to spend here. But some people can't value the time and get busy in their PDA", sanyu mocked at randhir who was flirting with Reshma.

"Let's go akki", randhir mimicked sanyu which irritate her more and she left with akki storming her feet.

Randhir phone flash with his mom number which he picked up in the first ring itself as he know that how much she care for his health.

"Yes mom", he said casually.

"Randhir where are you now", his mom asked him.

"In phewa lake, getting ready for boating", randhir said wearing the life jacket.

"No you will not boar their. You know that you can't bear much cold and their cold breeze. It will increase you asthma randhir. ", Renuka warned him.

"Mom I am wearing a muffler mom.Cold will not catch me and I have my pump with me", randhir convince her.

"But prevention is better than cure you know that randhir", Renuka also tried to convince him.

"Bye mom love you", he cuts the call ignoring her lectures.

Sanyu was busy clicking pics while boating but randhir intensionally distrub her while doing soo.

Sanyu was getting more pissed off with randhir childish behaviour. Aryan was not at all liking randhir disturbing sanyu. Aryan has the feeling that he had a deep connection with sanyu and he knew about that.

Soon, they visited that temple and returned to their hotels.They all were soo tired that they all slept without having the dinner.

But sanyu was watching the photo clicked by her but she was finding something missing on that photos. Like that photos will not help her to qualify the best photography university.

Precap : Sandhir on a same parachute

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha