10

Next day, all take Thierry seats on their respective seats. Randhir was expecting sanyu to seat next to him but much to his and other amusement sanyu took the seat next to aryan.

"Sanyu are you fine...you are sitting in the last seat from where you can't take any pictures", akki said checking her temperature.

"No akki I am totally fine or more than fine. And today this photographer is at leave because I have to spend this time with my childhood bestie", sanyu said encircling her hands around aryan hand.

Randhir chocked the water he was about to drink that aryan has a friend other than him and parth that too a girl.

"Is she serious aryan ", both randhir and parth yelled. Parth who was about to share his feeling to arpita but stop listening that aryan too has a lady friend.

Both randhir and parth were shocked as if they saw the 8th wonder of the world.

Aryan explained everything about his and sanyu relationship that they are childhood besrfriend.

Soon, they started their journey but randhir was feeling something empty around himself as sanyu used to sit beside him but today she was with aryan gossiping and giggling.

Randhir couldn't concentrate on the roads rather he was busy watching aryan and sanyu closeness through the mirror.

He intensionally stop the car with sudden break expecting that sanyu will fight with him. But he felt neglected when he saw her still busy talking with aryan. Rather akki and parth scold him to drive carefully.

Reshma was trying to put her hand on his palm but he didn't feel like to flirt with her. His eyes were red with anger seeing sanyu and aryan sleeping on each other shoulder.

Finally they reached mustang. As they came there for trekking so they parked their car at the base of the hill and started their journey to mustang, journey to mountains.

Those mountains which will witness a new love story. Those mountains from where actually the journey of love between randhir and sanyukta will start. The journey of sandhir will start.

Precap : friends? ??

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha