15

Sanyu and randhir go in search of a better place to click pics. And after an hour of searching, they finally found a better place for clicking pics.

Sanyu asked rd to be shirtless, randhir eyes popped out listening to this.

"Don't you have any shame sanyu. You are asking a boy to strip infront of. I don't think that you will think to molest me", he pretend by covering hos chest by his hands.

"Don't overreact about this as of I will molest you. First you make abs and all and later when you got the chance to show your sexy abs, you are showing attitude", sanyu said irritated with his flirting section but bit her lips thinking what nonsense she had said.

"So someone is checking my abs out and consider me sexy as well", randhir said walking nearer to her.

"I was....just. ....saying. ..to impress you", sanyu said stammering seeing randhir walking closer to her and was taking back step until she touched the nearby rock.

"You should have only request me. Don't need to impress me. But one thing is clear that you were checking me out" randhir said in a seductive voice.

"No....I ....was ....not ", sanyu said breathing heavily sensing the proximity between them.

Sanyu gathering some courage pushed him and ran from their. Sanyu warned him to remove his shirt otherwise consequences will be worst.

Actually, randhir intensionally said that she was checking him out, so that she don't ask him to remove his shirt. Because if he will remove his shirt in this cold place, his health will be worse.

Later, he removed his shirt because his health is not more important than sanyu happiness.

Sanyu click many pictures of him, with shirt , without shirt, playing in the snow shirtless. Randhir was controlling himself really bad, as from inside he was feeling really cold and feel difficult to breathe sometimes.... He took his inhaler and normal his breath which was unnoticed by sanyu.

Later, at night sanyu made a soup for him to thank him for helping her. That time randhir condition was worse but he didn't let sanyu knew about it.

Sanyu feel guilty that because of her he catch common cold. So, she herself feed him the food along with the soup.

Randhir takes his medicines and sleep with a smile in his face remembering sanyu happiness that day and decide to share his feeling towards her the next day.

Precap : proposal

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha