14

Next day, sanyu waked up too early and went to randhir's tent to wake him up.

"Randhir get up", sanyu jerked him but he was stubborn enough to wake up.

Rather he cover himself completely with duvet. Sanyu became irritated. She was trying her best to wake him up but he was not ready to wake up.

Then, she noticed a cup of ice there. And idea strike her mind. She takes 2-3 cubes of ice ice and insert inside his t - shirt.

"Ahhhhh mummyyyyy ", he screamed as if he saw a snake.

Sanyu was laughing holding her stomach. Randhir didn't take time to realise what sanyu has done. So he started running behind her with ice cube in his hands.

"Randhir no. Don't even think of doing that I will sure kill you if you do it", sanyu said running followed by randhir with ice cubes in his hand.

But sanyu fall down with randhir on her. Both were lost in each other eyes. Randhir finally gave his feeling a name that is none other love. Yes, finally randhir realised that he actually love her. And sanyu has also started liking him.

Their eye contact broke by akki and parth teasing section.

"Look like that these mountain will give us a new romantic couple I guess", akki elbowed to parth.

"Even I think the same. The person who used to only fight when they're came together are now sharing eyelock. Something is really cooking between them", parth said and rd for the first time blushed in his life.

"It's nothing like you guys are thinking we are only friends", sanyu's this statement hurt randhir but he remained like he is
not affected by her words.Till then parth and akki had leave for having their breakfast.

"In these shits, I forget that for what purpose I came here. Randhir you said that I should depict a story through my photo. So, I want you to be my model for this work. As you are tall, handsome and sexy as well", sanyu started buttering him.

"So you find me sexy agarwal. But as per my memory someone was saying that I am the big flirt and dull guy in the world", randhir said remembering once she said this statement to it.

"Randhir that was past. Plz forget about it. Now I know you...you are sweet, introvert, decent guy. And I know you will help me", said said with puppy face.

"If you are insisting soo much. Then I am also a kind person who will help the needy people", he said smrinking.

But he doesn't know that this decision will make him regret later.

Precap : Photos session

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha