chapter 1 the arrival of the Dragons

"Why did Kakashi sensei told us to come here?!" Naruto said as he and Sakura and Sasuke head to the Hokage tower. He had an orange jacket with matching pants blonde hair and his headband on his forehead.

"Maybe it's an important mission. After all we did pass that test of his so now we have a real mission." Sakura said as she walked next to Sasuke. She had green shorts and an red jacket and her pink hair down with her headband on her head.

"Or he's just make up excuses to train us." Sasuke said. He had a blue shirt with white-grey short and his headband on his forehead as well.

They reached the Hokage office and knock on the door. They heard a come in and as they did they saw shikamaru ino choji Kiba shino hinata and their senseis were there.

"Hey gramps what's going on why are we here." Naruto asked as everyone was in the dark as well.

"You all haven been chosen to have two more members in your squads as well another jounin. This to create peace with another village of high strength. The village of Dragons." Everyone eyes widen.

"Lord Hokage are you serious were just genin fresh out of the Academy. They probably have experience in the battlefield." Sakura said.

"That why they're all genin as well but their level of fighting is a lot higher then ours. That why I chosen your squads to create a friendship with each other. If this is successful they will become great allies of our. They be with you until the exams when they'll rejoin their former teams and senseis." He said as a knock came from the door everyone looked at the door.

"That must be them. Please come in." The door open and six other genin came in and two more senseis. All of them had a different style and looked nothing dangerous.

"Sorry for the delay we lost track of the time when we saw your village." One off the senseis said she had brownish hair that match her eyes and looked like a she wasn't a ninja if it wasn't for her gear.

"It's quiet alright it gave me time to explian all three teams about our alliance." Lord Hokage explianed.

"Alright introduced yourselves everyone." The other sensei said as everyone looked like they rather do something else.

(Hi sorry quick note the image of each outfit for some of the characters are at the bottom after they introduced themselves. So let's continue.)

"I'm Miyako" a girl with long red hair in pigtails and dark brown eyes started. She had ninja shoes and a kimono dress that reached her knees. With some bandages around her legs to look like shorts.

"Suzaku" a guy said as he had raven hair that was long enough to make a small ponytail, and onyx eyes

"Suzaku" a guy said as he had raven hair that was long enough to make a small ponytail, and onyx eyes. He wore almost the same thing as Sasuke only his in gray and his shirt was a long sleeve and didn't cover his neck.

"I'm Leo" "and I'm Luna" a girl and boy said they were identical twins. Both had white hair that and grey eyes. Their clothes were mostly black and white only the guy had it short and the girl had it in a low ponytail.

 Their clothes were mostly black and white only the guy had it short and the girl had it in a low ponytail

"I'm Zen" the last guy said as he had sliver hair and green eyes. He had a dark green shirt with black shorts and ninja shoes.

"Kanon" the last girl said as she had blue eyes raven long hair and her bangs covered her right eye. She had on blue sleevless kimono top that reached her thigh with black shorts. Some black stockings that reached her knees with her black ninja shoes.

"I'm Stacy." The first sensei said

"And I'm Stephanie but call me Parker if you want to." The other sensei said as she has a curly hair and a bit puffy. With brown eyes and a light tan on.

They all looked like any other person from the village. Yet one thing they all had was a bracelet different style and each one had a different gem on it and their teachers had more than one.

"Now that you know them I'll shall assigned the squads who has who." Lord Hokage said.

"Squad 10 will have Leo and Luna. Squad 8 will have Miyako and Suzaku. And squad 7 has Zen and Kanon. Stacy sensei will go with asuma and Stephanie will go with kurenai. As for squad seven we'll put Zakuro with you."

"But didn't you got her back last year after negotiating with the land of water." Kakashi said as he had sliver hair and one dark eye.

"Yes I know but this will help her get her back up her feet and not trying to find that girl again. It's bad enough she's lost her will of Fire but this may help at least a bit." He said as the others didn't know what they were talking about. Kanon saw that Parker sensei was in love with the guy name Kakashi by the blushing face.

"That is all I hope all of us can work well together." Lord Hokage said as everyone agreed.

"Alright guys this is the leader-sama orders so I expect you all to work well together. That includes you Kanon don't go killing anyone that ticks you off easily." Stacy sensei said.

"Yeah I get it I'm not immature like others" Kanon said as the others giggled and chuckled.

"Don't worry Stacy sensei I'll be able to handle her attitude." Zen said as he put his hand on Kanon head.

"Alright well see each other at the exams then." Parker sensei said as they all left one by one.