chapter 6 missing

Time skip

Kanon woke up and felt something near she saw it was Yukiko sleeping next her. The door open and Sakura saw her waking.

"I'm glad your awake Zen was worried about you when he woke up from his unconscious state." She said as we heard a small yawn.

"Master I'm glad your awake you fainted when you told me my new name." Yukiko said as he got on her shoulder.

"What about Tazuna and the others?"

"Well after you guys went to fight that thing. Zakuro sensei was knock out and was taken somewhere. But Zabuza was defeated by Kakashi after Naruto and Sasuke saved him from the water prison jutsu." Sakura said as she explian what else happen.

"Guess I missed good battle."

"Yeah but I've been wondering something?"

"What is it." Kanon said not bothered of her curiosity.

"Are you and Zen going out or something." She asked which caused her to blush.

"No he's my big brother ever since we were little. He is always watching me making sure I won't lose control of my temper. Along with the others he was always there when I needed someone. He is my goal to reach and earn the right to stand next to him." Kanon said remembering how he was always keeping her happy like an older brother would do.

"Wow sorry about that it just seems to me that you guys were...well a couple."

"Your not the first a lot of the people in our village think we should be together. Its werid that they think that. Even Zen see it werid and he sees me as a little sister."

"Kanon your awake I'm so glad your awake!" Naruto said out loud but was hit in the head by Sakura for being too loud.

Zen came in and looked into her eyes and saw nothing wrong with her. The others saw it as a little bit werid that they looked into each other's eyes but Sakura saw that he was glad she was awake.

"Well I'm glad your awake Kanon." Tazuna said as his daughter and him came in to check on her.

"Thanks I'm just glad your alive to finish the bridge Tazuna."

"Anyway as you heard from Sakura Zakuro was taken away after Zabuza knock her unconscious. And we have no idea where he would have taken her." Sasuke said. As everyone was seem to see her as a way to get a lead.

"If you think I have a way to connect with my father. Your wrong I've haven't seen him after I turn five. Damn bastered."

"Plus Zabuza has a way to avoid attention. He is a master of silent killing and as an assassin not being caught is one of the keys to be an assassin." Zen said.

"Yukiko by any chance can you sense him." Everyone looked at the little dragon as he hide behind her.

"No sorry master but I could if I did get a sniff him. But since I didn't I'm not able to track him." Said with his head down.

"He's so cute!" Sakura and Tsunami said.

"So this the guy was a level E? Looks a little small to be that big guy." Naruto said he picked up Yukiko. Next thing everyone saw was his face being covered in in frost.

"Careful that just his smaller form for him to be out once he's out to attack he's a bit stronger and bigger." Zen said as he got a hold of the dragon gave him a treat for dragon's.

"Where's Kakashi?"

"In the next room down the hall."

"I see Zen if he wakes up tell him I went to train with Yukiko and Taura. Now that Yukiko is part of my pack I need to train him." Kanon said as she got up.

"Sure just be careful not to overdo it." Zen said as Yukiko went to her.

They got to the forest and Taura came and they began their training. They stop for some breaks and even joked around but somehow she felt someone watching her but she brushed it off. They stayed all there until Zen came to get them to eat.