chapter 9 forgiveness

One week later

Zen was with Tazuna to gaurd him for the day. Since he training was completed he would gaurd him. While he was gone Kanon was training Yukiko and Taura. So while she wasn't looking Kakashi and the others saw her perform drills never seen before.

"Wow they're already that strong with just one week." Sakura said as she saw them combine all their attacks.

"Well they do trian more then others and she leaves early and comes in late." Kakashi said as he saw them go at it. Naruto stared at her almost having the feeling of training with her.

"How long are you four going to stay there." Kanon said as she had her back turn to them.

"Oh so your notice us." Kakashi asked nervously.

"Your chakra was easy to spot especially someone's I've known well enough to figure out." She said as looked at them

"Well were sorry that we disturbed your training. We were wondering if you would like to join us for lunch at least. You been busy with training that maybe we can get know you better." Kakashi said as he had a basket with the others.

"Yeah sure let's me get something for Yukiko and Taura." She said as she walked to the river everyone seem to follow her and saw that she took off her shoes and walked in the water. In just a few minutes she caught ten fishes.

"So.. um.. Kanon why did Zabuza call Zen the girm reaper of the mist when we encounter him?" Sakura asked.

"Zen was one of the few young shinobi to kill without any problem. He used the mist as coverage and kill them head on. But after a few years his cousin kisame join a group called the seven swords men. And my father was one on them. All I know is he has the strength to be one of them but he refuses to kill without a reason now."

"I see he saw that he had no right to kill innocent people." Kakashi said. Kanon nodded agreeing to his theory.

"Zen is the one person that will do anything to make things right now. No matter how much you try to stop him."

"Well the fact your like him as well. You protect those how can't protect themselves." Sakura said as she looked at her.

"Not really I'm just doing my job. If it were my friends I would go against what ever orders I had to save them."

"Well your part of our team Kanon so your our friend and so is Zen. It doesn't matter what village your from." Naruto said with his goofy grin.

"Thanks Naruto."

Time skip

At the bridge

Naruto fell asleep after all the training he did with Kanon yesterday. So everyone went to the bridge without him but she left Yukiko to help him get there.

When they arrive everyone was knock out and they saw Zabuza and the tracker ninja as well. Sasuke fought against the fake and Kakashi was fighting against Zabuza while Zen Sakura and Kanon protected Tazuna.

"Zen go help Sasuke me and Sakura can handle it here." Kanon said as Sakura agreed.

The battle kept going Sasuke got caught in a jutsu with Zen and Zabuza and Kakashi were fighting.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this." Sakura said and they both nodded. She went running and threw a kunai so Sasuke could use it. But Haku caught it. But when he was distracted a shuriken scratch up his mask.

"Naruto is here." Naruto said.

'What an idiot he would have been more helpful if he remain hidden now we are to lose for sure.' Zen thought. Kanon didn't seem bothered at all.

"Tazuna I'm going to put you in the dome like before."

"Alright just be careful out there." She nodded and started the hand singjutsu.

"Ninja art ice dome jutsu." Once completed she left to go help Kakashi. Zabuza saw her but didn't want to fight her.

"Kanon I don't want to fight my only child. So come and join me together we will be unstoppable." He said to her Kakashi looked at her and saw the gorge on her hip and the water came out.

"I would love to but my loyalty goes to my village and leader-sama." She said as the water blast at him. He dodge each attack.

Everyone was doing their job at the max. Sakura was back to guarding Tazuna, the boys were fighting Haku, and Kakashi and Kanon were fighting Zabuza. Then all of a sudden Kanon felt something she never thought she would feel.

'Kurama...What is going on over there did the seal break?' She thought as she looked at the direction it came from.

'No it's just his chakra leaking that it. That means we don't have much time.'

Else where

Zakuro mange to find her weapons and headed to the bridge. She mange to reach the bridge but sense the nine tails chakra.

"No it's can't be happening not again." She remembered how it destroyed her family. How Naruto lost his as well.

"I have to make sure it doesn't happen again." She ran into the mist and and saw Zabuza capture by Kakashi dogs and Chidori.

"No Zabuza!" She went in front of him and saw Haku in front of her. She waited for the pain but never came. She saw that neither her or Haku were hurt and saw an ice shield.

"Kanon"

"Tell me did you guys really hate me that much. That you abandoned me at the village." She asked.

"Kanon I was taken to the mist as a prisoner they thought I knew where your father was but I didn't. And your father left the mist in order to find a better place for all of us."

She looked down as if the all the sadness left her body. Then she looked at them with tears falling. She could finally let go all the sadness within her soul. All those years of doubt in her heart were finally gone.

"Kanon look out!" Zen yelled but the waters reacted faster to protect her. She turn and saw that some knives.

"Kanon are you alright?" Zen said as she seemed at a state of shock and fear. He looked at the group with hateful eyes and took out his scythe.

"You basteres are gone pay!"