chapter 24 free day

Kanon woke up early and to make the food for everyone. There was everything from toast to eggs and pancakes even French toast.

"Morning Kanon" She turn and saw Miyako waking up with her pj's still sleepy. She was exhausted for the whole trip and still had to go to the port to see if 'they' came already.

"Morning can you set up the table I'll bring the food out in a few minutes." She said. They mange to place everything for breakfast and the food for their dragons outside.

"Alright I'm going to change since I don't want no one seeing me like this." Miyako said as she went back to her room. After ten minutes Musa and the Yukiko came.

"Hey guys you think you guys can wake up everyone right now." They nodded and when she covered and Musa made the same sound and woke up everyone.

"Good job Musa."

Time skip

Everyone was up and dressed for the day after that wake up call. They came in the dining room and saw the food all ready done and warm.

"Well dig in you guys you are our guest we can't have our guest starving." They saw Kanon bring in more food and the drinks.

"This is an amazing spread you made. Who taught you how to cook." Temari asked as Kanon looked at the shrine they made for their master.

"Master Ikky he taught us everything we know. He took me and Miyako in after we arrive to the village. That day he found us all alone with nothing but a few clothes and a few items from our old home. His sister was the former leader-sama and so he asked her to sign us in to the academy. He got us new cloths and things we need like any parent would get. After a few days we gotten use to him and that when Mayra sensei found me along with her sons." Kanon said as she looked at them.

"Anyway Miyako don't forget your promise to help out Luna with pickings herbs near by you better get going."

"Right see you guys later some of our dragons will take you guys into town today. Since they're off duty today." Miyako said as she put her dish up.

"Be safe Miyako."

"Got it." And off she left.

As everyone finish up their meal they help out in clean the kitchen, but saw it was already clean. Naruto asked if he and Haku could train in the back while they were here. And Tsunade and Sakura went into town with Temari as well. Sasuke was with Kakashi in the living room while Kankuro was fixing up his puppets. And Gaara was just looking at Haku and Naruto train along side her parents.

"Here some tea and some dumplings as well." She said as she brought some to them. They thanked her for it and continue watching the boys train.

"Hey what's on your mind you've been acting very strange then normal. Even the water in you body is changed a bit. So want to tell me what's wrong." Kanon asked her mother as she seemed surprised.

"How can you tell that somethings wrong. Kakashi said you can't find people." She asked and Zabuza seemed interested now and Gaara too.

"During the time I train for the exams and left the village. Well I train within the water to find people and since our body is made up of 70% of water I been training for some medical ninjutsu. As well strengthing my taijutsu."

"I see so you don't want to rely on that water shiled you have."

"Their may come a time when it will be broken until then I will get stronger. Sandy sensei told me that she'll train me so I can protect those dear to me. Until now I didn't know if I was strong but I'm not strong enough to protect anyone. A level E was here just a few days after we came home. Miyako almost got herself killed for me being weak. I can't afford to lose my sister or anyone dear to me. So I'll be leaving a few days after the grand festival." She said as she looked up the sky.

"I see then I should tell you all what's been going on. Even if we may never see each other again. I at least want you to know about it." Zakuro said as she grab Zabuza's hand.

"I went with lady Tsunade a week after you left. She told me that nothing was wrong with me. Instead she told me that I was pregnant." She said as everyone that heard were shock.

"I see.. that's a drag I won't see the little one until I go to the leaf when I get back from training." She said with a smile.

"Your not mad."

"Why would I be mad your my parents and if you want to have another child then go right ahead. I just want you guys to be there for that child. Don't make the same mistakes you had with me or else I'll be seeing that kid here one day." She said with a smile.

"By the way I should have warn you guys about something when you leave. But I think that could wait for another day." She said as she looked at Naruto and Haku they were neck on neck but they mange to punch each other knocking them both down.

"Well I better get lunch started and the table set." She said as she got up.

"Hang on I'll help you out with the table and the food." Zakuro said as they both left.

"You know if you don't tell her now you may never get the chance to tell her later on." Zabuza said to Gaara. Which surprised him that he knew.

"Listen kid if you like my daughter then ask her already. I know the pain of not telling the person you love the truth. So don't make that mistake like I did." He said as he got up and left.

"Can I really tell her?" Gaara said out loud.