chapter 10 we are one

As they turn and saw Gato and all his thugs all together. With Kanon being emotionallly shocked and the others weak from the battle. They wouldn't know what the odds are.

"Well if it isn't the girl that controls the waters. She's a wreck let me guess family conflicts. It's too bad she would have made an excellent bride for any man but she only tool like everyone else here." He said as some of his men chuckled and laughed.

"Gato your dead." Zen said as some electricity was now beginning to be seen.

"Brother." He looked back and saw her shaking a little. This isn't like her at all she never shows any emotions yet now of all times she broke down.

"Zabuza I'll make a deal with you I'll help you out. In return I want you to go and make things right for your family and especially for Kanon." He said as he looked at him.

"Fine as long as I kill Gato myself." He said as he got up. Haku walked next to him with his needles ready.

"I will not let them get near master Zabuza daughter or lady Zakuro. Not while I'm here."

"Hmph don't count me out shadow clone jutsu." Naruto said as he created ten clones of himself.

"Naruto" Zen said as they looked at him.

'Those are solid clones not fake I guess I was wrong about this kid.' Zen thought

"Come on out Daichi and let give them an a blast." (Look below and that what Daichi looks like)

"Zen you better have a good reason to summon me here!" He said angry

"It Gato the guy who thought you be good skin to sell."

"Gato!!!!!" He looked at where he was.

"I guess I still have some chakra in me. Ninja art shadow clone jutsu Kakashi style." Kakashi said as he had twenty clones.

'Why am i so scared this is not the time for me to cry! I will not show weakness to anyone not even to this pig!' Kanon snap out of her emotional break down.

"Water style water dragon jutsu!" She creates a dragon made out of water.

"And don't forget about us either!" They looked back and saw the whole village ready to fight.

"What are all of you waiting for kill them!" Gato yelled but notice that Zabuza and Haku were on there side now.

"Haku show no mercy for them kill everyone one of them."

"Yes master Zabuza."

Just as they went into battle they mange to make a path for Zabuza to go and kill Gato with the kunai knife. When the other men saw this they began to run to the boat like cowards.

"And never come back!" Zen said as his dragon roared.

"We did it!" The whole village yelled out and cheered for their victory.

'Wow I guess it really does take one person to change a person or this case a village." Kanon thought as she looked at Naruto with Yukiko on his shoulder. She walked back to the ice dome and undid the jutsu.

"Yo your not a popsicle yet that good." She said and he smiled.

"Well it takes more then a ice dome to freeze me." He smiled as he saw that everyone was there.

"Kanon?" She looked back and saw her mother and father next to each other. Her mother open her arms to welcome her home. She ran into her arms and hugged them.

"Oh my little girl I'm so proud of you for what you do. And no matter what path you choose we will support you all the way." Zakuro said as Zabuza lean on them since he could barely move his arms.

"Haku get yourself in here and Naruto too." She said as both young men obeyed her.

"You know there's an old saying in our village when the whole clan is together."Zen said out loud.

"Really what is it?" Sakura asked with Sasuke leaning on her.

"We are one. It's a way to say when your family is complete now. It's also to show when your whole with the person you truly love." Kanon said to them.

"Well then how about we finish the bridge for you guys to go home." Tazuna said as all the workers got up and began construction again.

"Well I guess this mission was something very interesting in the end." Daichi said as Zen looked at him.

"Yep maybe the exams have something more in store for us later." Zen said as he followed the others to treat their wounds.